x
Admin

Sellers and Makers: Let's Connect! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Updated July 2022: 
Hi, everyone! I'm excited to announce the launch of a new group for artists, makers, crafters, and anyone interested in selling handmade items. Check out the Artists and Makers group and click the Join Group Hub button if you want to join! Hope to see you there!

Are you a seller interested in hand-crafted items for your store or a creator selling your own handmade goods? Let's start a thread and build a network of merchants and makers. Reply and let us know about your business, your products, and what you're looking for. Feel free to share a link to your website or social, but please don't post any personal contact information! โ›”

kelly-sikkema-zcAgxLryKe4-unsplash.jpg

Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 1 of 190
189 REPLIES 189
Admin

Hey @dennisgallagher! We updated your post to remove the personal contact information. Do you have a social media page or website you could share here so folks can connect? 

Elisabeth (she/they)
Message 64 of 190

Hi my name is Tikah i am the owner of Luscious blossom i make hand-made lip gloss all vegan friendly and i also sell mink lashes. Iโ€™ve been in business since 2020 but just started back advertising since i really havenโ€™t had the time to put forth the effort i need to get my business off the ground feel free to check my website out Iโ€™m open to all criticism just want to be successful https://lusciousblossom.square.site/home

Message 65 of 190

Love this! ๐Ÿ’•Hello all!  Iโ€™m Breโ€™ and Iโ€™m from GA. I run a family owned business called The Sage Lotus, that we started up just this year. We make and sell custom and pre made clothing and accessories. You can check us out on fb and Instagram! Fb.com/thesagelotus Instagram @ thesagelotuscustoms 

Message 66 of 190
Beta Member

Creator/Instructor. 

reaverforge.com

Small, one person Blacksmith shop located in Raleigh, NC. I specialize in Architectural and Decorative Ironwork. Things like brackets, hinges, door locks and hardware, as well as some kitchen and grilling tools. I also teach out of my shop, and offer the option for locals to sell their ironwork out of my brick and mortar store/shop. 

Brandon Willson
Message 67 of 190

Class with Sass Design LLC (Classy-n-Sassy) offer different products ranging from wreaths, home decors and children-to-adults clothing. Soon we will adding sublimation and tumblers to the site.  

Linktr.ee: https://linktr.ee/ClasswithSassDesignLLC

Message 68 of 190
Beta Member

Howdy.  My name is Robert.  I design and hand-stamp name rings and jewelry.  I have a variety of necklace blanks for stamping.  I have birthstone bar necklaces and cutout bar necklaces, and I make custom Mother and Grandmother necklaces.  The Mother/Grandmother necklaces are made with blank bars and birthstones.  I have a website,  but it's mainly a blog right now.  I am working on using Square and starting selling off my website.  I hope all had a Blessed Easter.

www.masonjarcreations.net

Message 69 of 190
Admin

Love the business name, @Robert76๐Ÿ™Œ

Elisabeth (she/they)
Message 70 of 190
Beta Member

Thank you.  I used to own a quilt fabric store till cancer came along.  I named the quilt shop after Momma.  When I started my rings business, I didn't want to call it Nancy's.  I had three blue Mason Jars on a shelf Mamma had given me, looked at them, and decided on the name.

Message 71 of 190

Hi my name is Lisa and Iโ€™m the owner of The Coconut Box Candle co. I make coconut wax candles, tea lights and wax melts. My business is eco-friendly and I have eliminated plastics from my line. 
i just paused my website because I wasnโ€™t getting any sales after 3 months and it was costly to run. I now have an Etsy shop and hoping that does better. 
I also have a Facebook shop and am on Instagram @The.coconutbox 

Message 72 of 190
Admin

Hey @ohmy! I love that you've eliminated plastic usage for your business! I'm curious, how are coconut wax candles different from soy or other waxes? I don't think I've ever used a coconut wax candle, but I'm intrigued now! ๐Ÿ•ฏ

Elisabeth (she/they)
Message 73 of 190

Hi Lisa, here is hoping the next 3 months goes AMAZINGLY well for you and your business:)

Message 74 of 190
Beta Member

Screenshot_20220429-151347_Gallery.jpg

I'm definitely interested, I am Shannon, I do Custom Acrylic Art, resin art, pillows, flowers arrangements. I just got a tumbler maker, I also do vases, coasters, jewelry boxes. I would love to work with other small business, and I would love it if you would like to work with me. I am also up for any comments or suggestions people might have about my designs..Lets Be Friends. ๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ I'm on Instagram @shannon's_designs03 Facebook @ShannonsDesigns1 

Screenshot_20220429-152237_Facebook.jpg

โ€ƒ

Message 75 of 190

Hi,

I am a designer, manufacturer and wholeseller of unique hand made purses and women accessories.

Pls visit my website at www.tixxiandco.com

thanks,

Reena Lucas

Owner

Message 76 of 190

My Fine Art Photography business does offer wholesale items.  

Any of the images from my site are available as greeting cards, and 8x10 prints (matted size 11x14) 

Contact me for prices and other available sizes.  

Images of the Southwest are featured at https://sautter.photography

Hank Sautter
https://sautter.photography
Message 77 of 190

Hello my name is Connie and I run a small boutique in North Carolina, launched my site 4 weeks ago selling purses, shoes, adult toys etc.. www.allelitesecrets.com

Message 78 of 190

Hi Connie, congrats on the new website, looks great. Would you be interested in adding candles to your inventory? you can check them out here. I'd be happy to provide you with wholesale pricing if so:)

Love & Light,

Nina L.

Message 79 of 190

We are a custom laser engraving and sublimation shop.  We can customize items for a particular store as needed, and we do offer wholesale pricing.  Visit our website and our Facebook/Instagram pages for ideas.  alllaseredup.com and facebook.com/alllaseredup 

Message 80 of 190
Admin

@alllaseredup I love the business name! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Elisabeth (she/they)
Message 81 of 190
Beta Member

I have a home decor/gift shop, and I love to promote other small businesses. I would love to see what you amazing makers have to offer!!!!

Message 82 of 190

Hi, I'm Suki maker and owner of sukipeach Creative LLC. I sell handmade gifts, home dรฉcor, and specialty items for the holidays. Check out my shop here http://sukipeach-creative.square.site

Message 83 of 190

Afro-Indigenous Holistic & Metaphysics Business. I offer products such as crystals, crystal jewelry, herbal soaps, oils, and body butters. I also provide access to spiritual tools such as smudge sticks (I promote alternatives to sage as it is an endangered plant) pendulums and boards and so much more. I also have services such as virtual tarot readings, reiki, chromotherapy, holistic health coaching/guidance, and yoga*. Visit shopftenp.com for all of my inventory and book an appointment for a virtual tarot reading as well. 

Message 84 of 190