x

Add Australia Post Tracking to Customer dispatched email

Happy New Year,

Does anyone know if you can automatically have the tracking information added to the email that gets sent when you mark an order dispatched?  For almost 3 years now I have been living under the illusion that this is such an obvious link that it must have been happening, but with the chaos of Australia Post this Christmas, I have discovered it is not so.

This is up there with the dumbest omissions otherwise.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for posting, @mhweft 👋

I will need to confirm with the team on this, but if I recall, there should still be an option to send out the tracking information if you fulfill the order through the Square Online dashboard. 

Previously the tracking information was not sent when managing orders through the Square Dashboard, however, I know some changes have been made so that could be updated by now. 

I will let you know what I find out!

😊 Wishing you a Happy New Year

Message 2 of 5

Hi @BernadetteA, its 3 weeks, any updates?

Message 3 of 5

Hi @BernadetteA are there any updates?  We seem to be building a bit of a group looking for an answer here.

@Seamus added you here because you usually have the hot takes.

While I am on my soap box, is there any way we can default the sending company to Australia Post when we put the tracking in?  It used to work in the online version (although this was still just a record) but on the desktop and working in orders there are only US carriers and no way of changing.

Topic now open for 4 months, 2 days.

thanks @pifu for the reminder

Message 4 of 5

Any updates?

Message 5 of 5