x

Authentication issues

I am having trouble over ID.

I have already been authenticated for ID but asked to do it again. 

Support can't deal with it because it's not technical but can't communicate internally to get someone who can help solve it.

Very unsatisfactory because They won't release monies paid to me for goods.

How can I directly communicate with a team who deal with authentication?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome to the community @bathurstview, and sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your account. 

On occasion, our account services team may request that you provide additional information about yourself, or your business. 

If the team needs to review your identity verification documents, then they should have sent you an email with specific information about your account status, and actions that need to be taken. Ordinarily, the email will prompt you to visit your Dashboard, where you can securely upload any documents that have been requested. After you submit the information, the team will reach out via email as soon as they have any updates. 

The community forum is public, so to protect your privacy, we’ll need you to continue to work with our team directly. 

If you want to know more about information requests, feel free to check out our support article.

Thanks for your understanding.

Message 2 of 2