x

Background Images

Hello,

Could you please tell if it is possible to use a small repeating background image to create a textured background rather than having to create a number of large textured images dependant on the section size?

Also, Is there any way to delete the images in the 'My Images' and 'My Logos' sections?

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi there, @DottyEarl, while when coding a site this is possible (can’t remember exactly how the CSS goes) I don’t believe this is currently an option in square online, you can read this thread: Understanding background images and how they work… to find out more about the use of background images and the options you have when using them in square online. 

I hope I was able to explain that clearly, if my answer helped, mark it as best answer to help others looking for similar help in the future.

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi there, @DottyEarl, while when coding a site this is possible (can’t remember exactly how the CSS goes) I don’t believe this is currently an option in square online, you can read this thread: Understanding background images and how they work… to find out more about the use of background images and the options you have when using them in square online. 

I hope I was able to explain that clearly, if my answer helped, mark it as best answer to help others looking for similar help in the future.

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 2