x
Beta Member

DMARC, DKIM & SPF records

Hello there,

I have contacted Square support directly, but having no luck at all. 

I need the SPF & DKIM records to enter in my DNS for full spam protection and to make sure my emails get in to the customers inboxes and not their spam folders. (DMARC)

here is a reply to this request below by Square Support: “Let me share with you that Square got Weebly, and now we are the same. So, you can be sure that these email addresses are the ones that you need to add to your domain to not have the emails in the spam folder.

Even if you do not use Square Online, we are the same now.”

as you can see they are not answering the question and seems to just be a scripted response and is refusing to pass me on to someone who knows. 

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @SianHughes thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

I apologise for any confusion with our support team. 

The records that you are looking for are not something our support team would handle which is likely what caused the confusion here. 

Unfortunately, I don't have access to this specific information. I'll check with our Square Online team to see if there's anything we can do to assist. Could you please share a link to your site here?

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

I don’t have Square Online, but it’s still something I need in place when using Square’s invoice features. 

regardless our website is www.sianssweettreats.co.uk

thank you. 

Message 3 of 3