x

Disable notifications for full access team members

I am a full access team member to various Square Online accounts, but not the owners of the accounts. I get daily automatic notifications from all accounts about low stock, automatic transfers etc. How do I disable these notifications? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @eqyh,

Sorry for the wait in getting back to you here!

I just want to ensure I'm on the same page with you, are you receiving these notifications via email or are you referring to in-app notifications?

I'll keep a lookout for your reply!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Laurie_ I'm getting these notifications via email.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi again @eqyh,

Sorry for the wait in getting back to you here! It looks like I missed the notification for your reply. ๐Ÿ˜–

After checking with my team, I can confirm that the notification settings for Team Member profiles are managed at the account owner level. They can edit these settings for you by updating your staff profile.

When you get a moment, please reach out to the owner of the Square account to request they update your preferences for you. When they select your staff profile, under notifications, theyโ€™ll see two options: Emails and Text Messages (SMS). You can choose to receive one, both or neither.

I hope this helps! If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4