x

I have added variations but when I view the price is there but you can not choose?

For food service when I add a menu item and variation. The variation does not list?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @Spudz,

Thanks for reaching out!

This one may be a bit difficult for us to troubleshoot via our online forum, but happy to give it a go!

Can you let me know:

1) Which Square product are you using? EG Square for Restaurants, Square Online, Square Point of Sale

2) Can you post a screenshot of how the item is current set up with any added variations and/or modifiers?

I'll do my best to see if I can work out what's happening here!

You can also get in touch with support for further help - they will actually be able to look into how things are set up on your account, which is something we're unfortunately not able to do via our community forum. 

You can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Go to "Other" then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hey @Spudz,

If you go to Settings > Checkout (or depending on your account setup it may be Shared Settings > Checkout) is your site set to currently accept orders?

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 6

thank you that seems to have answered one part, I will have a bit more of a go at getting it. Thank you

Message 5 of 6
Admin

@Spudz I think it's working now!

Variations appear via this drop down box at the top of the item listing, while modifiers appear as check boxes below:

Let me know if I've misunderstood though!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 6 of 6