x

Restrict delivery

Im currently trying to set up my website to accept orders and payment online. But I want to restrict orders to those who are not in the delivery post code. Pick up isn’t an option as I’m a mobile coffee van. Also can pick up be turned off?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @Kerrageouskoffe,

Thanks for reaching out.

At the moment our team are working on expanding our online store features as quickly as possible! We're keeping feedback from Square Sellers top of mind when it comes to implementing new features, so thank you for your feedback.

While I can't give a guarantee as to if and when these two feature may be implemented, improving the overall experience for businesses moving to delivery and pickup is a big priority for Square right now. Restricting delivery zones and de-linking pickup and local delivery have been popular recent requests and we're making sure the product development team knows these are features our merchants want!

We'll have more to announce very soon, as we continue to roll out new features. Keep an eye on our Seller Community forum and your email for more info as new features become available!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2