x

Text message for pickups "You order will be ready on mm/dd/yyyy at ......... "

Is there a way to change the date format in the Order Alert automatic text message?

It is generated according to the preparation time setting.

In Australia we use dd/mm/yyyy and that is what I would like my customers to see.

If not, my suggestion would be to use the name of the month instead of the number to make it globally compatible.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @Jubilee,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Are you able to post a screenshot of how this is appearing for you at the moment so we can verify what's happening? As far as I know this should display in the standard Australian date format for Australian sellers - if it's not displaying this correctly we this we may need to file a bug report with our engineering team.

I'll make an inquiry with our team about this, I'll be able to let you know more once I hear back from them. In the meantime please feel free to post a screenshot of the issue that I can share with the team!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

This is the text message received on the customer's phone.

The email sent to the customer is OK as it gives the day ready for pickup e.g. Saturday, not the date, as does the order seen by the customer when they click on the link in the text message.

Order message on phone.jpg

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Great pickup @Jubilee 

Where are bug reports filed? Or is that done behind the scenes by the forum/support team?

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hey @Jubilee,

From what I understand the date should not be displaying in the US format for Australia. I passed your details on to Support, it may be worth giving them a call on 1800 760 137 or getting in touch via email to follow this up with them!

@Remi - for most technical issues and support (including filing of bugs if necessary) you can reach our support team via the above methods.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5