x
Beta Member

Improved order data update request

Hey there, 

Just wondering if you can work on some improved software engineering so that I don't have to click on each order to get their delivery information. If I could print out a simple report that shows my delivery orders and my pickup orders it would save me a lot of time when planning my delivery runs. At the moment I have to copy the text and then put it in a separate note. Takes roughly an hour of my time. 

Simply: 
Here's your delivery orders and items 

Here's your pickup orders and items 

Hopefully the report that's already available can be improved. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @THEUFC,

Thanks for getting in touch. I agree this would be a handy feature to have and will pass this feedback on to the team.

Are you currently using the exportable orders spreadsheet from the Square Online Store order page at all? This contains the data you're looking for, albeit in pretty raw spreadsheet format. It's possible you may be able to build a report to help display this data a little more clearly and make it into the sort of report you're looking for, but it would take a bit of know-how with a spreadsheet program such as MS Excel.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Just checking if this lets me reply. Keeps not uploading my message

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Arghh, 

Here I go again, Thanks Seamus. Yes, I am aware of the export data option. It's still a mess to try and co-ordinate my pickup/delivery orders from that raw data. It would be such an awesome selling feature to be able to set daily reminders of upcoming orders, pickups and possibly orders I've missed in the last few days. Like a CRM tool that could pair up with my calendar for the day/week. 

I don't have the time and I feel this is something that could be programmed in quite simply from your backend. Just an idea that would save me so much time. 

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hey @THEUFC,

I'm not sure whether or not this is something in the development pipeline for orders, but I can totally see the benefit of having all that info in one simple and easy to access place to save you time and copy/pasting data!

The spreadsheet export is the workaround for now, I will pass this feedback/case use on to the team for consideration!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5