x

customer account for locations outside of America for websites

we need customer accounts for all locations i have changed my website from shopify to square but no customer account as i provide wholesale and retail pricing customer accounts allow me to offer different pricing by using the discount by groups however without it this feature is not available please make this available for Australia, it also allows us to track out customers better. 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @LunaCrystalz!

This feature is highly anticipated and it should be arriving to Square Online around the world soon!

Hope this helps. 

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @LunaCrystalz!

This feature is highly anticipated and it should be arriving to Square Online around the world soon!

Hope this helps. 

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @LunaCrystalz ๐Ÿ‘‹,

Thanks for reaching out to share your feedback with us!

This is a highly requested feature for Australian Sellers that we're hoping to introduce in future. While I don't have a timeline I'm able to share with you, rest assured we will share an announcement via the Seller Community once we have more news to share.

In the meantime, for Sellers offering wholesale and retail pricing, I recommend that you sell hidden items with Square Online by changing the visibility settings and then sharing these links with your wholesale customers exclusively. Take a look at the linked steps to learn more about this option.

Should you have any other questions in the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 4

We have been hearing its "in the pipeline" for years now! Australian online businesses need this feature. Release it already or you will start losing customers to competitors like godaddy who offer it. 

Message 4 of 4