x

shipping cost not showing in Order summary

I'm a newby here, shipping cost not showing in Order summary even after selected 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Admin

Hey @TheBracketeer,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with setting up shipping for your Square Online website!

Just to check:

- Have you set up shipping rates?

- Applied shipping as a fulfilment method to the item (via Items > Site items)  on the Square Online overview:

- You're definitely selecting "shipping" when testing (as opposed to "delivery")?

Let me know! If this doesn't help I'd also suggest contacting support on 1800 760 137 - lines are open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri Melbourne time!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 11

Hi, did you manage to get this rectified? I'm having the same issue and getting no where. 

Message 3 of 11
Admin

Hey @natherridge,

Thanks for reaching out! Do the previous troubleshooting steps I originally gave @TheBracketeer help at all?

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 11

I have the same issue and your the original troubleshooting post  isnt helping me. When I click on Square Online Overview page. its just tells me that my page is all set up.....I have no where to go from there. Would you have any other propositions?

Message 5 of 11

Hi, I am having the same problem and getting nowhere. I am trying to migrate over from Etsy and finding the shipping profile setups so difficult in comparison. I have added separate shipping profiles and flat rates all marked as default for all the countries I ship to, with different rates for each country, but when I test and go to checkout, everything just says '0' next to shipping. Could the shipping profile system please be improved? Cheers and help appreciated as I can't launch 'til its fixed. 

Message 6 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Samitomato,

Thank you for writing in, and welcome to our community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your shipping rates, and completely understand it can be tricky to set up. While we're not able to look into how you've set up your shipping rates so far, this is something our support team can troubleshoot alongside you. Please reach out on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), when you get a chance so we can dig a bit deeper. 

Message 7 of 11

I have the same issue and  the original troubleshooting post  isnt helping me. When I click on Square Online Overview page. its just tells me that my page is all set up.....I have no where to go from there. Would you have any other propositions?

Message 8 of 11

Sorry to hear you're stucj with your shipping settings, @Miriam7. Please get in touch with our support team here, so we can take a look at your account and settings with you. We're a bit limited in what we can access via this public forum, so reaching out to support directly would be the best step here! 

Message 9 of 11

I have checked my shipping profiles, however in a test run, express post option is showing as free, when it should be $12.  Have I done something wrong?

Message 10 of 11

Hi there @CatherineMcC, thanks for reaching out to let us know!

It's a little tricky for us to check without having access to your fulfilment settings. Are you able to include a screenshot of your shipping profile with the express shipping included?

If you've set up the correct rates per shipping method, what I would get you to double-check is that you have assigned shipping to all relevant items on your site.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply here!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Message 11 of 11