x
Beta Member

Online Order Ticket Missing Key Information

Hi,

I run a fast food takeaway business and we have set up the Online system. When the order tickets are printed, I've noticed key information is missing:

1. Has the order been paid for or not

2. Amount paid

As the nature of the business is fast, we can't always go into the "Order" tab to check this information. It would make it so much easier for us if these details were printed on the receipt so my delivery drivers know whether they should be collecting cash or not from the customer.

I have seen this information is printed out for delivery services like Just Eat, Deliveroo etc. So, it would be great to have the same to support takeaway businesses using Square.

Thanks,

Muzibur

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @Muzibur - thanks for your post and this feedback. 

We understand the importance of including customer information on receipts, especially for businesses that rely on accurate delivery information.

Our product teams are continuously working to enhance our offerings and I can pass this feedback along. 

In your printer settings, could you potentially enable Online Order Tickets & Receipts and then also attach a copy of the receipt (when paid) to the order that way the drivers can differentiate. 

Not an ideal solution but it might be something to work with. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Hey @Muzibur if you've received an online order via your Square site then it's been paid in full. No need to have to check it. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 3 of 3