x
Highlighted

Can I do a custom donation amount option on my Square Online Store?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Why isn't the "Custom Amount" Option Visible?]

One of my donation items offers set amounts as well as a "Custom Amount" option in my dashboard, but on my live site, "Custom Amount" isn't visible. Why?

Live site:

https://taborfriends.square.site/product/support-summer-concerts-/22?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false&q=fal...

Message 1 of 15
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Can I do a custom donation amount option on my Square Online Store?

Best Answer

Hey @TaborFriends!

Welcome to the Seller Community, and thanks for posting!

Take a look at this Support Center article on how to enable custom donation amounts using the Square Online Store. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions about this! 

Update: You might also be interested in Square Checkout links to quickly set up a payment link that you can share with donors or customers. Note: You are required to set an amount for Square Checkout links.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Can I do a custom donation amount option on my Square Online Store?

Best Answer

Hey @TaborFriends!

Welcome to the Seller Community, and thanks for posting!

Take a look at this Support Center article on how to enable custom donation amounts using the Square Online Store. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions about this! 

Update: You might also be interested in Square Checkout links to quickly set up a payment link that you can share with donors or customers. Note: You are required to set an amount for Square Checkout links.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 15
Highlighted

donations

hello how do I make a donation page?

Message 3 of 15
Highlighted

Donation Link

Greetings,

I created a link today for people to donate, but now I can't figure out for the life of me how I did it! The link looks like this: checkout.square.site/pay and then our unique identifier after that. How did I do that?? I can't find the option to create those kind of links anywhere now...

Message 4 of 15
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Donation Link

Hey @twieler0513

My friend @Isabelle_ can show you. Click the link provided in her post above. 

Message 5 of 15
Highlighted

Thanks for the reply @JustinC , but it's not quite what I'm looking for. We're a church, and don't have/need an online store. Somehow, I managed to create this link:

https://checkout.square.site/pay/a38507b3849c40fba5e33513313290a1

It's GREAT, I love it, but now I was trying to find the page where I created that link, and I can't find it anywhere.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post that link, but I needed to show you what I'm talking about.

Message 6 of 15
Highlighted
Admin

@twieler0513 -

Ah, I see! Apologies for misunderstanding your initial post and you're totally fine to post that link - it helped! 

Checkout links are found under the Online Checkout section the Dashboard's home page. I hope I'm on target 😬

Message 7 of 15
Highlighted

Thanks @JustinC, that was exactly what I needed!

Message 8 of 15
Highlighted
Admin

Awesome! Glad to help 🙂

@twieler0513

Message 9 of 15
Highlighted

How did you do it?!!

Message 10 of 15