x
Admin

Introduce Yourself: Post Your Autobiography ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“–

Hey Square Readers!

Thank you so much for joining our Square Readers Book Club!

Donโ€™t forget to click Join Group at the top of our Book Club Group Hub.

I would love to learn more about you all, so here's a space to introduce yourselves and to meet some fellow Readers. 

Pesso_0-1679921653298.gif

So tell us a bit about yourself here in the comments. 

Tell us:

• Your name & location
  • Your business name (and website)
  • What you're hoping to learn and gain from Book Club
  • Your favorite book (business or fun)
  • A picture or two of you or your business

And of course feel free to reply to each othersโ€™ intros, especially those nearby or in the same industry as you.

Looking forward to meeting you all, and reading with you,

Pesso

๏œ๏ธ Aylon Pesso, he/him
Small Business Evangelist, Square

Join the Square Readers Book Club
Message 1 of 107
106 REPLIES 106

Hello Pesso, Everyone,

I have just joined too, after receiving an email invitation.

I am not sure how to start a new thread/chat/conversation yet, so I just reply here...

I am a #1 International Bestselling Author and Business/Executive Coach. I use Square mostly when I do speaking or events and do a book signing, as most of my coaching business are paid by Paypal and/or direct bank transfers. 

My book: Connection - The Currency to Happiness; Access Your Happiness Right, Right Now has achieved #1 bestseller in Australia, Canada, UK & #5 in US, making it #1 International bestseller and many readers have become published authors after reading the book. I have received many heart-warming reviews sent directly to me.

I published the book because of two kids who took their own lives due to cyber-bullying. As an extension of the book, I have started 3Hearts, a project that has helped many people stay connected and transform their lives during COVID, and I offered the service for free.

Here's my LinkedIn profile as a way to introduce myself - https://www.linkedin.com/in/linda-duong-author

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this community!

Kind regards,

Linda Duong

Message 106 of 107
Admin

Thanks so much for joining us, @LindaD1 !

Congrats on the success of the book, and 3Hearts! I'll definitely have to check them out.

Very cool that you use Square for speaking events and books signings!

So great to have an author join us in the Book Club, and I hope you can read along with us, and share your perspectives and experiences on the books we read-

๏œ๏ธ Aylon Pesso, he/him
Small Business Evangelist, Square

Join the Square Readers Book Club
Message 107 of 107