x
Admin

October & November 2023 Book: Fix this Next by Mike Michalowicz

Hey Square Readers,

You voted and chose Fix this Next by Mike Michalowicz as our Square Readers Book Club book for October and November!

Pesso_0-1694615021083.png

Here’s a quick summary:

“The biggest problem facing entrepreneurs is that they don't know what their biggest problem is. If you find yourself trapped between stagnating sales, staff turnover, and unhappy customers, what do you do first? Every problem seems urgent -- but there's no way to address all of them at once. The usual result: a business that continues to go in endless circles putting out urgent fires or prioritizing the wrong things. Michalowicz has a simple system to help you eradicate these frustrations and get your business moving forward, fast. He figured out that every business has a hierarchy of needs, and if you can understand where you are in that hierarchy, you can identify what needs immediate attention. Simply fix that one thing next, and your business will naturally and effortlessly level-up.”

We’ll start reading on Monday, October 2nd, so get ready and pick up a copy at a local library, bookstore, Amazon, or anywhere else! 

We’ll have discussion threads being posted throughout the next two months, and a Live Discussion Video Chat on Tuesday November 28th. See the event page for the time and more information. 

View and Subscribe to all threads about this book. 

We can’t wait to read with you!

Pesso

️ Aylon Pesso, he/him
Small Business Evangelist, Square

Join the Square Readers Book Club
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Beta Member

There also is this cool and free evaluation along with additional resources on the Fix This Next website! https://fixthisnext.com/

Message 2 of 9
Admin

Ah, this is great, thanks so much for sharing, @mpmpmp22 ! I'll definitely feature that moving forward!

️ Aylon Pesso, he/him

Message 3 of 9
Super Seller

I do feel that every business will experience this problem in one way in the business lifespan.  This should be a good read 🙂

Message 4 of 9
Admin

Absolutely, @Stacelyn24 ! It's always hard to figure out and prioritize the big issues, so hopefully it can help a lot of folks!

️ Aylon Pesso, he/him

Message 5 of 9

The book wasn't available at my library and I must have selected slow boat delivery when I ordered the book.  It should arrive this week.  I can't wait to get started.  

Bonny Wagoner
Message 6 of 9
Admin

Ah wow -- hopefully it gets there soon, @bonny !

️ Aylon Pesso, he/him

Message 7 of 9

I will make sure I TIP the snail this time so next time it arrives on a faster boat.  To Insure Promptness.  Sorry, it's probably too early in the week to be funny.  😁

Bonny Wagoner
Message 8 of 9
Admin

giphy

Never too early for humor!

️ Aylon Pesso, he/him

Message 9 of 9