x
Square

[New] The Dashboard Home page now has Widgets

Hi Sellers! 👋

Introducing Widgets in Dashboard! Available now to all sellers using Square Dashboard on desktop devices.

Your business at a glance. Widgets visualize relevant information about your business. You’ll see them in your Dashboard homepage, right when you log into your Square account.

More useful insights, faster. You’ll see Widgets on payment types, items and categories sold, and customers all in one place. 

Dive deeper into your business’s performance. You can set filters to see data over a period of time or click into each Widget to dive deeper into your reports and customers.

widgets-on-dashboard-web.png

This feature has been auto-enabled for all businesses on the Dashboard Home page. 

For more information on how to use these widgets, check out this support article

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Not appearing.

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Hi @TGPH thanks for your comment. 

I had a look at my account and it looks slightly different than the image on the post. 

After you log in you need to scroll down slightly to see the widgets. The main Dashboard page in now extended to include the information.

Let me know if you find it! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Appeared for a while and now has disappeared, back to a version where in cannot even see my open bills...... somethings gone wrong Square.... !!

Cafe-Wine Bar-Bistro
Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hi @iain697 thanks for flagging. 

I can still see this function on my account - can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing? Feel free to send it by private message. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 5 of 5