x

Plan Options and Free Website

Hi, I am just wondering about the “free website” options with square. Currently I have square retail premium and have payments coming out of my account 

$30 something (amount always changes slightly) from Square subscription 

$95 Square Online (payment formally went to Weebly) 

for starters I don’t know why this amount is different than the tiered pricing as I don’t pay for any extras.

Also, I would like to downgrade to the plus plan at $36 a month that includes all the features I currently have just slightly higher processing fees. but there is no option for me to do this. Only the free or premium plans? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hi @creekandbay ,

In the Square dashboard, under 'Accounts and Settings / Business Information' there is a section called Pricing and Subscriptions. Hopefully if you look in there it should shed some light on how the $95 sum is derived and perhaps you can cancel any features you are not using.

(I'm assuming the varying charge you are referring to is your payment processing fees)

Regards,

Bruce

Bruce Wilson
Owner | Vigneron | Distiller
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Heya @creekandbay

Like @lawnbrook mentioned, you should be able to view and edit your subscriptions online via the subscriptions section in your Dashboard. Past subscription bills will also be accessible here. It's a good idea to give our support team a call if you're unsure about your subscriptions, or are unable to downgrade. Give us a call on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AEDT) so we can take a closer look - unfortunately, we can't look into your account subscriptions via this public forum. 

Message 3 of 3