x

Square Inventory / items

Hi all,

I have a retail store with square items/inventory.

as I receive stock i enter, it, however overnight the stock disappears.

Variation images are not saving against the items.

You have to update one variation and then save it and exit to the main dashboard in order for square to update.

Beyond frustrated with square, looking for alternative to manage retail inventory.

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Spinayarncraft,

I'm sorry to hear trouble has brought you back to the Seller Community. This definitely sounds odd, and would be something our support team can look into with you. It helps when you have screen recordings, screen shots, and details of the items you're missing so the team can file a ticket with our engineers if necessary. You can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Click on any topic, then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Best Answer

Hi @Spinayarncraft,

I'm sorry to hear trouble has brought you back to the Seller Community. This definitely sounds odd, and would be something our support team can look into with you. It helps when you have screen recordings, screen shots, and details of the items you're missing so the team can file a ticket with our engineers if necessary. You can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Click on any topic, then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Message 2 of 7

I have a 4 minute screen recording on my phone, yet unable to add here for some reason.  Today i have just spent the last 2 hours re-updating our items with stock recount and images, our inventory is all over the place as this system is not maintaining our restocks, images etc, it is hampering my online selling, instore stock counts and facebook shop will not open as it says the images etc are not valid.  The biggest waste of my time and hours maintaining this system that cannot cope with Australian retail or mixed business. 

Message 3 of 7

You'll want to reach out to our support with this footage, as we're not able to file a support ticket via this public forum @Spinayarncraft. Our lines are still open til 5pm, give the team a call if you can! 

Message 4 of 7

thanks, however I have tried today, is there support in australia>

Message 5 of 7

Hi @Spinayarncraft, just jumping in here to lend a hand!

You can reach out to our Support Team on 1800 760 137 (Mon - Fri, 9 am - 5 pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email. See the below steps.

2. Head to our contact page https://squ.re/3AWfZs2

3. Go to "Other", then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us", "Email us" or "Call Us"

Or, if you see the new chatbot help flow, type โ€œsupportโ€ to bring up a list of contact methods.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 7

why does the archive not appear on my items as per all the instructions.

i have square for retail and added on square for restaurants as we are a mixed business.  Shouldnt this work for my retail items - i have so many that i need to archive rather than delete, 

nothing i do works, - beginning to think square is not the correct system for our business - we are in australia - and so americanised - and frustrating for the money we pay.

Message 7 of 7