x
Beta Member

iPad stuck at 70% loading up

Anyone encounter this problem, it seems to be persistent. I have 4 square registers in shop. Working fine. I only use the iPad as viewing reports and performance and also as backup.

its been around 2 weeks now. I can’t seems to get into the retail app. 

tried deleting the app and reinstall.. on iPad latest version.. and also app.. latest version. Updated 3 times already doesn’t seems to solve the problem. I also tried off vpn.. still same… login using email also no good… login using the device code also no good…

tried support.. not very useful.. I thought problem will go away after an update… I have got 4 iPads….. 2 updated and stuck at 70%…. The other two in shop I didn’t dare to update……

and using the latest iPad 10th gen.. already everything latest.. not sure where has gone wrong….

IMG_0379.png

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @VictorF,

Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear you've already tried every troubleshooting step we usually go through! Are you running a beta version of iOS on your iPad by any chance? 

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

No beta version for sure. Oh yes just updated to 6.26…. And it works again! It’s been like 4th update… ever since 6.25 the iPad stopped working…..

ah back to normal… thank you Square software engineers 🙏

Message 3 of 4
Admin

We're glad to hear that you're back up and running @VictorF - thanks for confirming. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 4 of 4