x
Beta Member

iPad stuck at 70% loading up

Anyone encounter this problem, it seems to be persistent. I have 4 square registers in shop. Working fine. I only use the iPad as viewing reports and performance and also as backup.

its been around 2 weeks now. I canโ€™t seems to get into the retail app. 

tried deleting the app and reinstall.. on iPad latest version.. and also app.. latest version. Updated 3 times already doesnโ€™t seems to solve the problem. I also tried off vpn.. still sameโ€ฆ login using email also no goodโ€ฆ login using the device code also no goodโ€ฆ

tried support.. not very useful.. I thought problem will go away after an updateโ€ฆ I have got 4 iPadsโ€ฆ.. 2 updated and stuck at 70%โ€ฆ. The other two in shop I didnโ€™t dare to updateโ€ฆโ€ฆ

and using the latest iPad 10th gen.. already everything latest.. not sure where has gone wrongโ€ฆ.

IMG_0379.png

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @VictorF,

Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear you've already tried every troubleshooting step we usually go through! Are you running a beta version of iOS on your iPad by any chance? 

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

No beta version for sure. Oh yes just updated to 6.26โ€ฆ. And it works again! Itโ€™s been like 4th updateโ€ฆ ever since 6.25 the iPad stopped workingโ€ฆ..

ah back to normalโ€ฆ thank you Square software engineers ๐Ÿ™

Message 3 of 4
Admin

We're glad to hear that you're back up and running @VictorF - thanks for confirming. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 4 of 4