x

Are 36 images in a gallery possible?

I am setting up a page where I want to show 36 posters, each for sale. The image gallery only allows me 6 images maximum and then I have to add another gallery. How can I set up a page which allows me 36 images all in one page / slideshow?

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

@PhilipJansseune good question to which I don't know the answer too. Is it the picture carousel you are talking about?

I was going to suggest adding as many images as you can to test but looks like you have done. Looks like limit is 6!

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for replying @phillipsrw

Limiting isn't it? I decided to go with Google Sites in the end as it provided a much more useful facility. Not nearly as creative but it got the job done.

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

It's a shame it's so few but, great to hear you have a solution. I find with all systems unless it's bespoke which is expensive there is always a compromise in ideal world functionality. It's just a case working out the requirements and priorities of the business and what functionslity you are willing to sacrifice/compromise on. There is generally a middle ground out there that does the required job. All the best with the chosen system! ๐Ÿ‘ 

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 4 of 4