x
Super Seller

Terminal Interface Refresh

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Terminal UI refresh

Is there an update for this? 

Have switched back to the old UI for the order manager but not seen anything about it being on the refresh yet.... 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Sam_400º, sorry this slipped by me! From working with our team, the Orders tab should be there on the new interface now. If you are not seeing it when you switch over, would you mind sending me a photo and the exact software version? 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Sam_400º, sorry this slipped by me! From working with our team, the Orders tab should be there on the new interface now. If you are not seeing it when you switch over, would you mind sending me a photo and the exact software version? 

Tra
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Great thanks - would you be able to switch me back over? 

It doesn't sync up to the T2 when you select it on an iOS device & there still isn't the option to switch directly on the T2.

Pizza Is Chill

Message 3 of 4
Admin

I've just sent a message to our Beta team here to get this enable! However, I do want to investigate why the option to switch isn't coming up for you; would you mind still sending me a photo of all the option you can see within the Checkout  tab on the Terminal and the software version as well @Sam_400º?

Tra
Message 4 of 4