x

Add up all transactions?

When I go into transactions on the admin webpage I can search for transactions in a selected period. Then the totals are displayed on top. But when I filter out on ticket name I am left with a bunch of transactions added up per day. Is there a possibility to have the totals displayed with every query? This would save me from scrolling down and add up each amount manually. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @ParapluDH thank you for reaching out. I just want to make sure I am on the same page as you. Where are you filtering out the ticket name? 

Message 2 of 3

Hi Mayap, when I go into the Transactions section and select the whole of 2022 as time frame I get all transactions listed, with the totals displayed on top. We are in the restaurant business, so for instance I would like to know how Table 4 performed in 2022. So I filter on 'Ticket name' > Table 4. I get a list of all the receipts with the name Table 4, but totalized per day. The totals block on top is no longer displayed. I would like to see the totals block on every result page as this saves me the trouble of manually adding up all the day totals. 

Workaround would be to create customers called 'Table 1', 'Table 2', etc. and assign these to every purchase. But we use the customer option to add actual costumers. 

So frankly the question to the developers is to leave the totals block active on every search query.

Thanks for replying!!

Message 3 of 3