x
Beta Member

Can't update stock?

For some reason all of a sudden I cannot add or remove stock. It says that the items is not available at any of my locations...but it is and is showing up on my store but I  can't change stock?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Beta Member

Solved, must have been some update as it's good now

Message 2 of 10
Beta Member

I'm having the same problem. It happens sometimes, now and then.

How to stop from happening?

Now it doesn't let me update the stock

weebly bug modify stock.jpg

Message 3 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @Remy

Thank you for posting in the Community!

Have you updated the software on your device to help with this glitch you're seeing? 

If that's the case, then I am going to recommend contacting our CS Team directly. They will be able to file a ticket with our engineers, so they can take a deeper look. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 10

I have the same issue. Not using an application but through the web browser. Used to work. Now when I add stock from within website, it will say unavailable even though "All Locations" is setup. When the error message says add to locations in Square, you click the hyperlink and it says "Page not found"...very frustrating. Something has broken.

Message 5 of 10

Hey there, @BZWatchCo

Are you using Google Chrome when trying to update in the internet browser? Using Chrome instead can help with what you're experiencing.

If you still see this under Chrome, I am going to suggest the same route as @Remy, to contact support. 

Thank you for letting us know! 

Kassi
Message 6 of 10

I am using the Edge browser. I will try Chrome.

Message 7 of 10

Just tried to add new item in Chrome, and get the exact same error once I click on the stock qty to add stock...when I click on "Edit in Square" get the second screenshot.

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

Message 8 of 10

Thank you for letting us know, @BZWatchCo! I am going to recommend reaching out to our CS Team directly, so they can file a ticket with our engineers. 

Kassi
Message 9 of 10

I am on a call now with support and there is a high priority issue going on that is this exact problem. It is related to the Synchronization engine between square and weebly is not working properly and the engineers are working to fix it as it is affecting many users.

Message 10 of 10