x

Can the swipe reader and contactless reader be used by two team members in different locations?

Can the swipe reader and contactless reader be used by two team members in different locations? We have one swipe reader and one contactless reader. We want one person to use each, at the same time, in different locations, but we can't make the swipe reader work

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Brian127 - Thanks for reaching out! Additionally, welcome to the Square Seller Community๐ŸŽ‰

You can be logged into the same Square account on multiple devices simultaneously. As long as each device is paired with your business location all payments will be sent to the same account. If youโ€™re not sure how to get started, you can read more about using device codes.

If you donโ€™t want to share your login information, or youโ€™d prefer your team members have limited access to your Square account, create permissions. With Team Management, you can onboard your staff and grant them access to the features they need while keeping private account information safe and secure.

I hope this information is helpful, but please do let us know if you have any further questions. Always happy to help!๐Ÿ˜Š

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Brian127 - Thanks for reaching out! Additionally, welcome to the Square Seller Community๐ŸŽ‰

You can be logged into the same Square account on multiple devices simultaneously. As long as each device is paired with your business location all payments will be sent to the same account. If youโ€™re not sure how to get started, you can read more about using device codes.

If you donโ€™t want to share your login information, or youโ€™d prefer your team members have limited access to your Square account, create permissions. With Team Management, you can onboard your staff and grant them access to the features they need while keeping private account information safe and secure.

I hope this information is helpful, but please do let us know if you have any further questions. Always happy to help!๐Ÿ˜Š

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2