x

Declined Payments On Online Store

I’ve had my weebly account for some years now & all of a sudden I have customers telling me there card was declined on my website although they have the money on there card, I even tried to place an order & it told me the same thing “Payment was declined. Please try again.” & I’ve tried multiple times & also contacted square support & they couldn’t help. I’m beginning to be frustrated seeing as how I’m missing out on money. 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, @Myia_Ann

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your site! It looks like you have a case that is currently escalated to the advanced support team. 

We're not able to provide an eta or timeline for a fix, but I can confirm the request is with the proper team. A rep will update you via email (case 64601241) as soon as they have more information to provide. 

Message 2 of 4

Hello! I had my Weebly account for months and now a lot of customers are telling me it is not working, when they got to checkout and then try to pay they say it is impossible it says something went wrong. I´ve tried myself and it is not working, At first I thought we had a Paypal problem but I´ve already checked with them and everything is fine. Can you help me please fix this?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @begoquintana - sorry to see that trouble has brought you to the Seller Community😥

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account and website with you. Any urgent, billing or other account-specific questions should be submitted to our Support Team via phone or emailWe cannot address questions specific to deposits, refunds, bank accounts, or other sensitive details in the Seller Community.

The best way to reach out is by phone because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real time. If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4