x

How to add No-Show Protection in the appointment app?

When I book an appointment through the Appointments app, it does not give me an option to "book with no show protection" for customers that have their cards on file. It only allows me to do this on desktop. Is there a workaround for this to be able to book with no show protection in the app? 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @melelle I see this is your first post, so happy to have you on the seller community! I am so sorry about any confusion but creating an appointment with no-show protection is not available in the app, this would be a feature request. I would suggest submitting a request to our Ideate Board, which is our new process of tracking feature requests. If you can be very and provide as much detail as you can when you submit the request that will help our Product Team understand the business need for this even more.  To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post (squ.re/Ideate-Commuity) from one of our Seller Community Moderators. Please let me know if you have any other questions. And once again welcome! 

Message 2 of 2