x

Can I accept INDUE Cashless VISA debit cards (Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ)

I am trying to find a way to use the INDUE card (WA VISA debit card for Centrelink recipients which is suggested can be used where ever VISA or debit cards accepted (subject to non sales of alcohol, gambling or cash out)) with the Square payment system. I have been in contact with the card issuer who is asking for a terminal ID. I have asked Square if there is a terminal ID but apparently there is none.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thank you for your patience @DATT!

As the new INDUE cards are issued by Visa, Square sellers should be able to accept them โ€” as long as they're not being used to purchase alcohol or for cash out. 

A member of our Support team is going to reach out to you on Monday to review your account. That way they'll be able to clarify if you can accept these cards at your business.

Thanks again for posting on the Seller Community. If you have any other questions let me know! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi again @DATT!

I need to do a bit more research on this for you โ€” will report back here as soon as we have an update! Thanks for your patience! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Best Answer

Thank you for your patience @DATT!

As the new INDUE cards are issued by Visa, Square sellers should be able to accept them โ€” as long as they're not being used to purchase alcohol or for cash out. 

A member of our Support team is going to reach out to you on Monday to review your account. That way they'll be able to clarify if you can accept these cards at your business.

Thanks again for posting on the Seller Community. If you have any other questions let me know! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 3 of 3