x

Personal Address

In order for me to put in an email, I need to put in an address. I do not have one and do not want to use my personal address. Work around?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

@doux it sounds like you are setting up your account and are in the identity verification process? Correct me if I'm wrong. For this, you will need to enter in your personal information so we can verify who you are. Once your account is set up, you can edit the address under Locations on the Square Dashboard and change it to your business address.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7

@AshleyK , thank you for that, but no. It was my mistake. Call it being flooded with information on my first day. You have to input your address in Location Details, then choose "Mobile Location" as the default is "Physical Location".  I just had to start thinking "Business Info" and "Creating Domain" as two different entities.

Message 3 of 7

No worries!!! I'm happy everything got worked out! ๐Ÿ™‚

AshleyK
Message 4 of 7

I'm actually a food truck business. I picked mobile location but I still need to enter an address there. So what should I put down as I don't have a fixed location? I don't want to put down my home address as my home city shows up on customers' bank statements. 

Message 5 of 7

@Kitty1 You can put your home address if you like. Once you're set to mobile, the address should not be visible to your customers.

AshleyK
Message 6 of 7

Thanks for your reply, Ashley. I did set it to mobile location but my home city is still showing on customers' credit card statements. Is there anyway to have the city not show up at all? 

Message 7 of 7