x

Where To Go Get Technical Support Assistance From Real Person?

Hello, I am in need of technical support, not a chat Bot. When I first learned about Square(up) I signed up to the platform wanting to build my own website. Disappointed by the message below.

Squareup-Weebly_Site Setup.pngSquareup Home.png

I then went to see if could log in to Weebly site builder as learned they are part of Square, this first took me to another website with this type of site builder, so I began to use it as below>

Weebly-Square Home.pngWeebly-Square Editor.png

After get used to some of the features and getting somewhere the website kicked me out. So I found Weebly website builder again, since I had used back in 2015 with template and published unfinished landing page and was still on google search. So tried logging in again, but this time the builder switched and was another website builder from weebly, when went to the Home page was also different. Thinking I must have started using the Beta version, maybe that's why it kicked me off and then switched to this other site builder I decided to use it and after registering my weebly domain ventfm.weebly.com and nearing completion, the website kicked me out. Now logged in again I'm back to this other ''weebly'' site builder and my domain since did not publish site yet, only shows 404 error as below.ventfm.weebly.404.png I would like real assistance to get my domain back and advice on how to proceed? How do I get back to the other weebly website builder or use this one? What to do if kicks me off again or keeps switching between site builders? Is confusing. I think they are crisscrossing code. Any assistance to resolve urgently really appreciated. Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @RaymondV, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community ๐Ÿ‘‹.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your website - I'd be happy to help you get sorted.

You mention that the website kicked you out - could you provide a bit more details about this behavior? Did it happen while you were editing the website, or when you tried to log in again? 

Regarding the 404 error message you get typing your domain in the search bar - could you confirm whether you've published the website? If you're not sure, you can do so from the Overview page of your Weebly account. Under Let's keep going, click on Publish your Website, then Publish Site

We don't have access to your account information on the Community. If you're still experiencing this issue or would like to get this resolved quickly, I suggest reaching out to the Weebly Support Team. Click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page, and type contact in the chatbot. You'll be given the option to call or email. 

Message 2 of 3

Hi Lou8,

Sorry for late reply. I was having trouble trying to figure out what the problem was and after logging out forgot my passwords belonged to which accounts. Including community, since square asked to sign up. Thank you for getting back to me and welcoming me here. 

The answer to your first question is yes. Though to clarify maybe why, I had the tab open and with power cut had no wifi and device on standby. When power was restored or the reconnected the first few times did not do this. On the third time this occured after reconnecting to wifi it showed it's loading the page, then kicked me out showing the sign in page. 

I then looked up weebly site builder and tried signing in and had to reset password and used my regular email as I had used it originally for weebly in 2015. I was able to access the site, but looked like the square website as it was laoding, then was like a glitch and opened another website builder. I assumed the other website builder was a Beta and the other the original weebly.

With the power interuptions similar situation happened with this website and was not successful to log in with my original email though it mentioned on squareup that it was in use, so I tried another email from google and then had access to square, but not weebly or the builder I was close to completing my website. I would like to get back to that website builder as the owner as it shows of the original email I used to log in.

I tried what some articles suggested log in with new password and which webesite builder to select for weebly, but does not work. Following are the screenshots of those articles and images of the weebly builder was using before this mess and confusion. To answer your second question, had not saved/published my website, was not in a hurry as things seemed to go well.weebly builder.png

weebly step 2.png

This page looks different now...

weebly step 2b.png

I was unsuccessful getting passed step 3...

weebly step 3.png

I might have to go through the chatbot and go to support for assistance on this matter to help restore my account with original email and my website I was working on the weebly site builder. Thank you for your quick response and assistance on where to go from here.

Kind Regards,

RaymondV

Message 3 of 3