x

weebly website login is a loop

Hi there,

Last month I paid for the website and chose to autopay, but during the time I changed another card so the autopay was canceled or the website shut down. Then I want to login into my account. Here comes the problem, no matter how many times I reset the password, I just cannot log in to my account site. After I enter the email and password it asks me to do it again and again. It is a loop and I am really really angry with that! Please fix this asap cause I really need to use the website! I trust you guys and do not let me down! If you solve the problem just let me know. Thank you!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @wizznn Welcome to the Community 🎉

I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time logging into your account. 

We have limited account information on here, but what you are describing sounds like a possible account closing due to a chargeback. 

It looks like you were able to reach the support team recently, and a rep is working on with you to resolve this. Please make sure to follow up with your open case if you have any additional questions. 

Message 2 of 6

Hello, I have the same problem, except I just created a new account - to which I cannot log in after the first time because of the described loop behavior.

Any solution?

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

I'm sorry to hear, @dvd-ppo I can try to help you out with this. Can you please confirm the URL of your website that you are trying to edit? 

Message 4 of 6

Hi Bernadettea I pretty much got the exact same issue as the guy who created this post. I hope you guys can help cause I really want to get my website back as fast as possible. Appreciate the every help I can get.

Message 5 of 6

Moi aussi impossible de me connecter login en boucle et en boucle, pour l'instant je recommander ce site mais pour ce problème qui gache la vie je donne 0 horrible.

Message 6 of 6