x
Square

Weebly Community Move FAQ

Why is the Weebly Community moving?

When will the move happen?

How long will it take?

Does this mean the drag-and-drop Weebly website editor is going away?

I already have an account on the Seller Community. Do I need to do anything?

Will I be unable to make new posts while the move is under way?

Will I need to have a Square account to make posts once the move is completed?

Can I use my existing Square account or do I need to make a new one?

Will my kudos be transferred?

Can I still post about the same topics in the new home for the Community?

What happens to my old posts? Will I still see my past post interactions?

Will my username change if it is already taken on the Seller Community page?

Will my private messages still be available?

Will the feature request board transfer over?

Why is the Weebly Community moving?

Since launching in 2016, the Weebly Community has grown into an amazing space for website and online store owners to share their experiences, provide feedback, and get the help they need to be successful. The acquisition of Weebly by Square in 2018 has provided us with the opportunity to take the Weebly Community to the next level. Moving into the Seller Community will provide an improved community experience, as well as the benefits of being part of a much larger, thriving community of helpful sellers and Super Sellers.

When will the move happen?

We are currently planning to move the Weebly Community in October of this year. As we get closer to that time frame we will update this to provide a more concrete date.

How long will it take?

The move will take several hours to complete, but shouldn’t take more than a day.

You can continue to use the drag-and-drop Weebly editor for your existing sites after the migration. Should the Weebly editor be retired, we will communicate this well in advance to you.

I already have an account on the Seller Community. Do I need to do anything?

If you already have a Seller Community account then you don’t need to create another. Feel free to use your existing Seller Community account before and after the move.

Will I be unable to make new posts while the move is under way?

For the duration of the move, both the Weebly Community and Seller Community will be read-only. Once the move is complete you can make new posts on the new home within the Seller Community.

Will I need to have a Square account to make posts once the move is completed?

Yes, you will need to have a Square account in order to make posts and engage with other members of the Seller Community. If you do not already have a Square account then you should merge your account with Square. For more information, see our Weebly and Square FAQ.

Can I use my existing Square account or do I need to make a new one?

You may use your existing Square account to create a profile in the Seller Community. If you do not have a Square account you will need to create one. To make one, you should use the button in your Weebly account to merge your account with Square if available. If you do not see a link in your Weebly account dashboard to convert your login, please contact our support team for help. 

Will my kudos be transferred?

Kudos counts on posts will be retained, although these will not be tied to your Seller Community account.

Yes, and please do! Many questions about building a website are applicable to Weebly websites and Square Online sites, so you’re not only helping yourself but millions of Weebly and Square Online site owners alike.

All existing posts and threads including your own will be moved to a Weebly Community archive board in the Seller Community. While they will be read-only, they will be viewable by anyone.

Yes. If another member of the Seller Community is already registered and using the username you used within the Weebly Community, then you will need to choose a new username.

Will my private messages still be available?

Private messages will not be transferred over.

Will the feature request board transfer over?

Since the Feature Request board will not be included with the move, you’re welcome to make new requests in the Seller Community.

Message 1 of 49
48 REPLIES 48

we are reseller for weebly and have 100s of customers. what is the plan for there? we get the info from the weebly-support that weebly no longer is updatet, no bugfixes are made, and its in the "maintenance mode".

Message 22 of 49

1. Communicate with Customers: Inform your customers about the information received from Weebly support regarding the platform's status. Be transparent about any potential impact on their websites or services.

2. Explore Alternatives: Start exploring alternative website-building platforms or hosting services that you can offer to your customers as a replacement for Weebly. Look for platforms that align with your customers' needs and offer similar functionalities.

3. Migration Assistance: Prepare to assist your customers in migrating their websites to the new platform. Provide guidance, support, and tools to facilitate a smooth transition without causing disruptions to their online presence.

Regards:

McDonalds Menu UK Prices

Message 23 of 49

custom outdoor clothing represents a stylish and fashionable way in which to promote your corporate logo and raise brand awareness. which can be custom printed or embroidered with your logo.

Message 24 of 49

Yes, and please do! Many questions about building a website are applicable to Weebly websites and Square Online sites, so you’re not only helping yourself but millions of Weebly and Square Online site owners alike.

All existing posts and threads including your own will be moved to a Weebly Community archive board in the Seller Community. While they will be read-only, they will be viewable by anyone.

Yes. If another member of the Seller Community is already registered and using the username you used within the Weebly Community, then you will need to choose a new username.Will my private messages still be available?

Private messages will not be transferred over.

Message 25 of 49

The Weebly Community is moving to the Seller Community to provide an enhanced experience and the benefits of being part of a larger community of helpful sellers and Super Sellers. The move is planned for October of this year and will take several hours to complete, but shouldn't take more than a day.

Rest assured, the drag-and-drop Weebly website editor will still be available for your existing sites after the migration. If there are any future changes to the Weebly editor, advanced notice will be provided.

If you already have an account on the Seller Community, there's no need to create another one. You can continue using your existing Seller Community account before and after the move.

During the move, both the Weebly Community and Seller Community will be read-only. However, once the move is complete, you can make new posts in the new home within the Seller Community.

To make posts and engage with other members of the Seller Community, you will need to have a Square account. If you don't have one, you should merge your account with Square. Existing Square account holders can use their current account to create a profile in the Seller Community.

Your kudos counts on posts will be retained, although they will not be tied to your Seller Community account.

You are encouraged to continue posting about the same topics in the new home for the Community. Many questions about building a website apply to both Weebly and Square Online sites, so you can help not only yourself but also millions of other Weebly and Square Online site owners.

All existing posts and threads, including your own, will be moved to a Weebly Community archive board in the Seller Community. Although they will be read-only, they will remain viewable by anyone.

If your username is already taken on the Seller Community page by another member, you will need to choose a new username.

Unfortunately, private messages will not be transferred over to the Seller Community.

The Feature Request board will not be included in the move, but you are welcome to make new feature requests in the Seller Community.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this transition.

Message 26 of 49

SASSA status appeal provides individuals the opportunity to challenge decisions regarding their social assistance eligibility. Through the appeal process, beneficiaries can seek review and resolution for issues related to their SASSA benefits status, ensuring fair and just outcomes

Message 27 of 49

The SASSA status appeal process offers individuals a vital avenue to contest decisions concerning their eligibility for social assistance. By engaging in the appeal process, beneficiaries can request a thorough review and resolution of any concerns regarding their SASSA benefits status. This mechanism serves as a safeguard to ensure that all decisions are fair and just, empowering individuals to address any discrepancies and secure the assistance they are entitled to. Through transparency and accountability, the appeal process contributes to upholding the integrity of the social assistance system, ultimately striving for equitable outcomes for all beneficiaries, learn more

Message 28 of 49

The same thing has been happening to me and I have decided that I will be leaving Weebly in the very near future.

Message 29 of 49

Don't leave Weebly If your website is used by others or has visitors, communicate the transition plan to your audience, informing them of any temporary downtime or changes.

Message 30 of 49

Every time they take a sip of their coffee or tea, they will see your logo and message. Few forms of advertising offer the chance that promo mugs and printed mugs near you do for such repeated brand recognition!

Message 31 of 49

There are many action and platformer games that you will find on the internet. Today in this post, you will get to know about such an amazing game known as stumble guys mod apk unlocked skins. This fantastic game was developed by Scopely and released officially on September 24, 2020.

Message 32 of 49

We are top rated Mobile app development agency in USA & Canada, we help business to get best solutions for Mobile app development

Message 33 of 49

Shop over 1000 different Hemp, CBD, Delta 8, Delta 9 THC, and HHC products, read our latest cannabis blog posts, and learn about the plant that has changed
Hemplively

Message 34 of 49

Password Generator

Password Generator allows you to generate passwords based on many different settings. The passwords generated by Password Generator are randomized.

Message 35 of 49

How to Obtain a Cpn Number ... A CPN is a nine-digit number that's formatted just like a Social Security number (SSN). It may also be called a credit privacy number,

Message 36 of 49

Tallest boxers often tower over opponents, using their impressive height to dominate the ring. With towering frames and long reaches, these fighters command attention and pose unique challenges to their adversaries

Message 37 of 49

Health Crunch

Evelate health tips, Exercise wholesome foods, discover the causes of foamy urine and the benefits or raw eggs on our health website.

Message 38 of 49

3 Body Problem
Enjoy your Favorite 3 Body Problem. Clueplay, Trending movies shows online! We have a large Recommendations of films Hollywood, Bollywood.

Message 39 of 49

Linuxia
Explore the vast capabilities of Linuxia, an open-source marvel reshaping digital landscapes. Uncover its features and benefits in this in-depth guide.

Message 40 of 49

@Adam7 

No, the drag-and-drop Weebly website editor is not going away. However, it has been recently acquired by Square, a financial services and mobile payment company. This acquisition has led to some changes and integrations, but the Weebly editor remains an integral part of the platform's website-building capabilities.

Square's acquisition of Weebly in 2018 aimed to enhance its offerings for small businesses, particularly in e-commerce and online presence management. While there have been updates and improvements to the Weebly platform since the acquisition, including tighter integration with Square's payment processing and business management tools, the drag-and-drop website editor remains a core feature.

As of now, users can still create and customize websites using the intuitive drag-and-drop interface provided by Weebly. This editor allows for easy manipulation of elements such as text, images, videos, and forms, enabling users to design professional-looking websites without the need for coding knowledge.

While there may be future developments and enhancements to the Weebly platform under Square's ownership, there is no indication that the drag-and-drop editor will be discontinued. If you're interested in exploring the capabilities of Weebly for your website needs, you can visit our website here to learn more and get started.

Message 41 of 49

Embark on a global journey of business excellence with our comprehensive solutions. At Business As World, we redefine 'Business as World,' connecting
Businessasworld

Message 42 of 49