x
Square

Weebly Community Move FAQ

Why is the Weebly Community moving?

When will the move happen?

How long will it take?

Does this mean the drag-and-drop Weebly website editor is going away?

I already have an account on the Seller Community. Do I need to do anything?

Will I be unable to make new posts while the move is under way?

Will I need to have a Square account to make posts once the move is completed?

Can I use my existing Square account or do I need to make a new one?

Will my kudos be transferred?

Can I still post about the same topics in the new home for the Community?

What happens to my old posts? Will I still see my past post interactions?

Will my username change if it is already taken on the Seller Community page?

Will my private messages still be available?

Will the feature request board transfer over?

Why is the Weebly Community moving?

Since launching in 2016, the Weebly Community has grown into an amazing space for website and online store owners to share their experiences, provide feedback, and get the help they need to be successful. The acquisition of Weebly by Square in 2018 has provided us with the opportunity to take the Weebly Community to the next level. Moving into the Seller Community will provide an improved community experience, as well as the benefits of being part of a much larger, thriving community of helpful sellers and Super Sellers.

When will the move happen?

We are currently planning to move the Weebly Community in October of this year. As we get closer to that time frame we will update this to provide a more concrete date.

How long will it take?

The move will take several hours to complete, but shouldn’t take more than a day.

Does this mean the drag-and-drop Weebly website editor is going away?

You can continue to use the drag-and-drop Weebly editor for your existing sites after the migration. Should the Weebly editor be retired, we will communicate this well in advance to you.

I already have an account on the Seller Community. Do I need to do anything?

If you already have a Seller Community account then you don’t need to create another. Feel free to use your existing Seller Community account before and after the move.

Will I be unable to make new posts while the move is under way?

For the duration of the move, both the Weebly Community and Seller Community will be read-only. Once the move is complete you can make new posts on the new home within the Seller Community.

Will I need to have a Square account to make posts once the move is completed?

Yes, you will need to have a Square account in order to make posts and engage with other members of the Seller Community. If you do not already have a Square account then you should merge your account with Square. For more information, see our Weebly and Square FAQ.

Can I use my existing Square account or do I need to make a new one?

You may use your existing Square account to create a profile in the Seller Community. If you do not have a Square account you will need to create one. To make one, you should use the button in your Weebly account to merge your account with Square if available. If you do not see a link in your Weebly account dashboard to convert your login, please contact our support team for help. 

Will my kudos be transferred?

Kudos counts on posts will be retained, although these will not be tied to your Seller Community account.

Can I still post about the same topics in the new home for the Community?

Yes, and please do! Many questions about building a website are applicable to Weebly websites and Square Online sites, so you’re not only helping yourself but millions of Weebly and Square Online site owners alike.

What happens to my old posts? Will I still see my past post interactions?

All existing posts and threads including your own will be moved to a Weebly Community archive board in the Seller Community. While they will be read-only, they will be viewable by anyone.

Will my username change if it is already taken on the Seller Community page?

Yes. If another member of the Seller Community is already registered and using the username you used within the Weebly Community, then you will need to choose a new username.

Will my private messages still be available?

Private messages will not be transferred over.

Will the feature request board transfer over?

Since the Feature Request board will not be included with the move, you’re welcome to make new requests in the Seller Community.

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53

Embark on a global journey of business excellence with our comprehensive solutions. At Business As World, we redefine 'Business as World,' connecting
Businessasworld

Message 43 of 54

Digital products refer to goods or services that are delivered or accessed electronically, without a physical form. Examples include software applications, e-books, online courses, music, and streaming services. These products leverage digital technology to provide convenient, instant access to content or functionality, often enhancing user experiences and facilitating widespread distribution.

Message 44 of 54

Elevate your restaurant's online presence with expert guidance from our dedicated restaurant marketing agency. We specialize in crafting tailored strategies to attract hungry diners and boost your brand's visibility. Let us serve up success for your eatery today!

Message 45 of 54

Favourite Music Guru
Uncover the latest news, expert tips, and thorough guides to enhance your music experience.

Message 46 of 54

Favourite Music Guru

Uncover the latest news, expert tips, and thorough guides to enhance your music experience.

Message 47 of 54

Traffic paint is an essential tool for marking roads and ensuring safety on the streets. Its vivid colors and durable properties make it highly visible and resistant to wear and tear caused by vehicles and weather conditions. Whether it's delineating lanes, crosswalks, or symbols, traffic paint plays a crucial role in guiding drivers and pedestrians, thus reducing the risk of accidents and enhancing overall traffic management.

Message 48 of 54

Pay Someone to Do My Accounting Homework
Homework. Our accounting tutors are here to do your online class homework, whether it is a financial report, case study, or just about anything you can imagine.

Message 49 of 54

Wondering how much do sew in extensions cost? Prices vary depending on factors like hair quality, length, and stylist expertise. On average, expect to invest anywhere from $150 to $600 for the service. Quality extensions can last several months, making them a worthwhile investment for those seeking long-lasting, natural-looking hair extensions.

Message 50 of 54

Pandora Radio is a popular music streaming service that offers personalized listening experiences by analyzing user preferences. Launched in 2000, Pandora Radio uses the Music Genome Project to categorize songs and create custom radio stations based on listeners' favorite artists, genres, and songs. Available on various platforms, Pandora Radio allows users to discover new music effortlessly, making it a favorite among music enthusiasts.

Message 51 of 54

The Weebly Community is moving to enhance the user experience by integrating with the Square Seller Community. This transition aims to provide a more unified and robust platform for users. Here are the key reasons behind this move:

1. Unified Platform: By joining the Square Seller Community, Weebly users will benefit from a consolidated forum where they can access a wider range of resources and support related to both Weebly and Square products.

2. Enhanced Support: The integration allows for better customer support and access to a larger knowledge base, ensuring that users can find solutions and advice more efficiently.

3. Community Growth: The combined community will foster greater interaction and engagement among a broader user base, facilitating the sharing of experiences and best practices.

4. Improved Resources: Users will have access to improved educational resources, tutorials, and product updates, helping them to maximize the potential of Weebly and Square tools.

Overall, the move aims to create a more comprehensive and supportive environment for all users by leveraging the strengths of both Weebly and Square communities.

Message 52 of 54

Flyttfirma på Öland som erbjuder pålitlig och professionell flyttservice för både privatpersoner och företag. Vi hanterar packning, transport och förvaring med omsorg och expertis.https://flyttstadningkalmar-oland.se/ 

Message 53 of 54

Medical Microbiology Study Notes provides a comprehensive resource for students and professionals delving into the intricate world of microbial pathogens and their impact on human health. Covering topics ranging from the fundamental principles of microbiology to the latest advancements in infectious disease research, these notes offer concise yet detailed explanations, accompanied by illustrative diagrams and clinical correlations. With an emphasis on understanding the mechanisms of pathogenesis, antibiotic resistance, and immunological responses, this resource equips learners with the knowledge necessary to navigate the complex landscape of medical microbiology. Whether preparing for exams or seeking to deepen their understanding of microbial infections, these study notes serve as an invaluable companion for those venturing into the fascinating realm of medical microbiology.

Message 54 of 54