x

How do I change my account email address?

[Note: The title of this post has been updated by a moderator.]

Hi,

I would like to change the email I use on my account, how can I do this please? Thanks!

Message 1 of 162
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @jojo

Changing the email on your account is super easy! Log into Weebly, click on your name in the top right corner, and then click on Account. Now on the left side of the screen you will see your profile along with an edit button. Click on that, update the email, then click save. Hope this helps!

Note that there are some accounts where it is not possible to change the email address. In those instances please contact our support team for assistance.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 162
161 REPLIES 161
Square

Hi @rosellismarket I've updated the email for you. Unfortunately, there is not a way to turn off the order notifications at this time. It might be helpful to setup an automatic folder in your email account, though. That way the order notification emails automatically file to the folder instead of your inbox. 

Message 102 of 162

I have a Square account and the email address is not updating on the Weebly side, so my order emails are going to the wrong address. Can you help me also? 

Message 102 of 162
Square

I'll send you a message, @Haley_Apparel

Message 102 of 162

I also need to change the email on my Weebly website. So time consuming that we can't manage this ourselves. thebookoasis 103775 

Thanks,

Deb

Message 102 of 162

I am also having the same problem and I would like to change my email.

Message 102 of 162
Square

Hi @GagaandHoo Can you please send me a private message with the current email and email you wish to change it to? 

Message 102 of 162

I'm also having the same problem and need to update my email.

Message 102 of 162
Square

Hey @stannersss I just responded to your private message. Smiley Happy Can you reply back to the private message with the email you wish to use and I'll update it for you? 

Message 102 of 162

can you please help me change my business email too?

Message 102 of 162
Square

Thanks for posting, @BKYNDapparel. I'll send you a PM to follow up.

Message 102 of 162

I need help please!
Message 102 of 162
Square

I'll send you a PM to follow up, @Gracielee.

Message 102 of 162

I've encountered the same problem, I want to change my email (since we're planning on using a professional one) but it keeps asking me to log in- whenever I try to log in it says "invalid password" and the forget password isn't sending me any reset password emails.

Message 102 of 162
Square

Welcome to the Community, @TheCapitol

Can you check your spam folder to see if the emails ended up there?

Message 102 of 162

Good day Mr. Adam! This is my personal account, I'm the same user as TheCapitol.
I've checked my spam folder and there were still no emails available. Since we're running out of time we've decided on just use the same email and disregard changing the email of the account.

However, we've encountered a problem on that account (TheCapitol). For some reason while I was editing a page on the editor it refreshed and I got redirected to the homepage and was logged off my account. Whenever I try to log back in (through google account) it keeps looping to the login page and our site went down a few mins after. Almost all of my editors can't access the site as well. 

Hoping for your kind assistance regarding this matter. 

Message 102 of 162
Square

I would contact our support team about the other account, @princessdlpz. They should be able to provide more information on why it's doing that.

Message 102 of 162

Same here. I need to change the email and can not figure it out. I have tried and it will not allow me to do it. Cannyou pm me too?
Message 102 of 162
Square

I'm sorry for the confusion, @AT2021

Your login details are managed through Square so you will need to update the email by logging into squareup.com

To edit the email address associated with your Square account:

1. Visit Settings > Account & Settings in your online Square Dashboard.

2. Under Basic Information, click Change next to the current email address.

3. If you already have 2-Step Verification enabled, enter and confirm the new email address you’d like to associate with your Square account > Change.

4. If you’re not already using 2-Step Verification, select whether you’d like a verification code sent to the current email address or your phone number > Next.

5. Enter the verification code > Submit.

Once you update, return to weebly.com/login and enter the new credentials to sync the settings. Hope this helps, and please let us know if you run into any trouble with this. 

Message 102 of 162

Hi Bernadette! I tried to figure out how to PM you but was unable to find where. I also have a weebly account with a square site. We are a non-profit, and the notification emails are going to one team member instead of our shared address. Can you assist me in changing our email address?

Message 102 of 162

Hi!  I have the same problem!  I cannot edit the email due to signing up thru a square account. 

Message 102 of 162
Square

I just sent private messages to everyone who posted recently. If you didn't get one let me know!

Message 102 of 162