x

How do I change my account email address?

[Note: The title of this post has been updated by a moderator.]

Hi,

I would like to change the email I use on my account, how can I do this please? Thanks!

Message 1 of 162
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @jojo

Changing the email on your account is super easy! Log into Weebly, click on your name in the top right corner, and then click on Account. Now on the left side of the screen you will see your profile along with an edit button. Click on that, update the email, then click save. Hope this helps!

Note that there are some accounts where it is not possible to change the email address. In those instances please contact our support team for assistance.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 162
161 REPLIES 161

Hello I am also having a same problem,
I have managed to change the email address on Square but am not able to on Weebly and I would like a help. Thank you so much.
Message 102 of 162
Square

Thanks for posting, @Ccnyc. I'll send you a PM to follow up.

Message 102 of 162

I have received the dolorose up email from you but when I replied to that message it didn’t go through. Where am I supposed to send the new email address?
Message 102 of 162
Square

Can you please reply to the private message, or private message me with the full email address you wish to use? 

Message 102 of 162
Square

I just wanted to let you know that the email has been updated. Did you have any other questions? 

Message 102 of 162

Hi - I am need to do the same (change my square online email account).  Could you please let me know how I need to go about this.

Thank you!

Message 102 of 162
Square

Hi @shopdaisyjane Did you already update the email on Square's end? If so, can you please send me a private message with the updated information? Thanks!

Message 102 of 162

hi there

how can i change the email address ? it doesnt let me- we have a square online account. 

Thanks!! 

Message 102 of 162
Square

There isn't a way to do it within your Square Online Store dashboard at the moment, though we can change those for you. I'll send private messages to both of you about it @Olivia_p1994 and @BlueOwl.

Message 102 of 162

Please change the email to [personal info redacted]

Thank you!

Message 102 of 162
Square

It looks like there's a regular Weebly account which is using that email address. Can you log into that account on Weebly.com, then change the email address to something else? That will free up the email address for the new account. 

Message 102 of 162

Okay, that one has been deactivated. Can you try now?

Message 102 of 162

Hi, I also have the same issue and would like to change the email to the one associated with our Square account. Please can you help?

Thanks

Message 102 of 162
Square

Not a problem, @grants. I'll send you a PM.

Message 102 of 162
Square

All done, @BlueOwl!

Message 102 of 162

Hey @Adam, I've the same email change issue.  Can I jump on the bandwagon while this topic is still going?

Message 102 of 162
Square

No problem, @Paps. I'll send you a PM as well.

Message 102 of 162

Hi Adam- I am having the same issue with not being able to edit/change my email on the account. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Message 102 of 162
Square

Can you send me a PM with the email address you'd prefer to use instead?

Message 102 of 162

I too need my email address updated. Please let me know what steps I need to take. Thanks!

Message 102 of 162

Hi, I am having trouble changing my email too. Is a square account. Going to send a PM with the email I want to change it to.

Message 102 of 162