x

How do I change my account email address?

[Note: The title of this post has been updated by a moderator.]

Hi,

I would like to change the email I use on my account, how can I do this please? Thanks!

Message 1 of 162
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @jojo

Changing the email on your account is super easy! Log into Weebly, click on your name in the top right corner, and then click on Account. Now on the left side of the screen you will see your profile along with an edit button. Click on that, update the email, then click save. Hope this helps!

Note that there are some accounts where it is not possible to change the email address. In those instances please contact our support team for assistance.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 162
161 REPLIES 161

Hello, having exact same issue with the email. Can you please help?

Message 102 of 162

Hi, im having the same issue. i changed the email on my square account but cant change on my weebly account. i dont have access to that email an longer and need to print our order pickup slips!

Message 102 of 162
Square

Can you send me a PM as well, @LoveandFlour?

Message 102 of 162

Yes! just PM'd!

Message 102 of 162
Square

Can you please also send me a pm? (to everyone that needs assistance with the email change) Thanks! 

Message 102 of 162

Hi Adam,

Can you send me a PM and help me update my weebly/square email please?

Message 102 of 162

How can I change my email? I have no edit button
Message 102 of 162

Hiya,

I'm having the same issue. I need to change my Weebly email to match my Square email. Can you help me please? Thanks, Nikcy 

Message 102 of 162
Square

Hi all. Please send a pm to Adam, Sayra, or I. Thanks!

Message 102 of 162

I would like to change my Weebly email please
Message 102 of 162

I would like to change my weebly email please. 

Message 102 of 162
Square

I've updated the email for your Weebly account, @Smitty615 If you need to change your Square email you will need to do so from the Square dashboard. 

Message 102 of 162

Can someone please change the email on my account? I have posted on here already and private messaged you and adam, PLEASE!!

Message 102 of 162
Square

I replied to your other post, @lucaydafarm, and you should be good to go now.

Message 102 of 162

Same problem here. I need my email changed.

Message 102 of 162

Hi , i also have a square > weebly store that need to change email address

please help, thanks

Message 102 of 162
Square

Thanks for posting, @teadorockville and @sydneecarter1. I've sent you both private messages to follow up.

Message 102 of 162

hi @Adam, hoping i can get your help to change my email also. i signed up with square. sorry it's not allowing me to PM you.

Message 102 of 162

I'd like to change the email associated with my account as well. Please advice, thanks!

Message 102 of 162

I also need the email address changed for my company's Square Online Store.  I sent a PM to Adam last week requesting help with this, but haven't heard back yet.  Is another admin/mod able to assist?

Message 102 of 162

I think I'm having the same issue. My Weebly "account owner email" is under a private email I initially used for set up, and I want to change it to a business email. I don't have an edit button under the account settings to change it. I've already (as far as I can tell) updated my square email info. So, I'm getting Square sales reports to the correct business email, but email copies of customer orders to my private email. How do I change the account owner email associated with my account? 

Message 102 of 162