x

What is EditMySite.com?

I see Weebly store's its images on their, and it creates a duplicate site for us as well on their. I can't login to my Weebly account on it yet it has the same help articles as Weebly?

82,657件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告
1 Bベストアンサー
Square

ベストアンサー

We use editmysite.com to serve files and other content for your site- if you've ever looked in the source code of one of the pages of your site, you've probably noticed that resources are linked to that domain. I don't recommend trying to actually log in or doing anything on the domain; you should only log in and edit on Weebly.com or Square.online.

ベストアンサーを見る >

82,644件の閲覧回数
メッセージ3/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告
54 返信

editmysite.com is that I know the designer platform of weebly. It is not possible to open your normal Weebly page there. as Weebly uses this for their own software and databases.
80,522件の閲覧回数
メッセージ2/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

ベストアンサー

We use editmysite.com to serve files and other content for your site- if you've ever looked in the source code of one of the pages of your site, you've probably noticed that resources are linked to that domain. I don't recommend trying to actually log in or doing anything on the domain; you should only log in and edit on Weebly.com or Square.online.

82,645件の閲覧回数
メッセージ3/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告

How can I sign up for it?

79,484件の閲覧回数
メッセージ4/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告

You sign up for weebly.com -- editmysite.com is apparently a URL used by the Weebly App to manage resources.

76,938件の閲覧回数
メッセージ5/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告

It didn't work. I tried making an account with Weebly, and signed into an "editmysite.com" site, and it says the account wasn't found.

76,553件の閲覧回数
メッセージ6/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hello Hop! You may want to contact our team, or PM me here, with the email you used to try to log in, and the site in question. We might be able to help clear up what's going on there.

76,550件の閲覧回数
メッセージ7/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hi Queso, same thing here. I need to access '<mydomain>.membership.editmysite.com'. Please let me knwo how to proceed. Thank you. Loic

76,508件の閲覧回数
メッセージ8/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

What did you want to use that URL for, @Loic

76,494件の閲覧回数
メッセージ9/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告

OMG You play Roblox!

64,851件の閲覧回数
メッセージ10/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告

@Hop You play?

23,611件の閲覧回数
メッセージ11/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Sure enough.

They **bleep** sure expect ME to know what to do with it! AAHH!!!

I click on the email link to "create your first adwords campaign"

and that's the site that I'm supposed to somehow have a password

for?? I've had a weebly website for a long time now, and have never

had a password to "editmysite.com".

Please friggin' help, I'm losing it over here!

Devon

P.S. -- There is no "tips card" on my "site dashboard" like the email

says. The email told me that's where I would find that

non-existant adwords coupon.

34,274件の閲覧回数
メッセージ12/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

The card doesn't display a coupon code now, but it should have a button on it that you can click to get started.

25,721件の閲覧回数
メッセージ13/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告

It's not allowing me to access my site's comments and stats area.

I requested an email to reset my passcode hoping that would solve the problem. 

It sent me an email for passcode reset of another Weebly account that isn't mine, but one I have access to as a content editor. 

25,707件の閲覧回数
メッセージ14/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

It might be easier to do a manual reset for you, @femmeflashpoint. Can you submit a ticket to our support team and ask them to reset your password for you?

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

25,706件の閲覧回数
メッセージ15/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hi Adam,

I've changed my passcode and since then, haven't had any trouble with it. If I do, I'll contact support. My apologies for being so late in seeing this and thank you for the suggestion. Smiley Happy

25,013件の閲覧回数
メッセージ16/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

That's ok! Glad to hear you aren't having trouble now. Smiley Happy

25,011件の閲覧回数
メッセージ17/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告

I am getting melware alerts when I try to open my weebly site editor? editmysite  151.101.29.46

24,511件の閲覧回数
メッセージ18/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

Are you using Malware Bytes, @Links-plus2? I would add editmysite.com to the exclusion list - that domain is used to serve backend resources for the editor.

24,499件の閲覧回数
メッセージ19/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Yes, there are a few trying to gain access to my system, It would be nice to see a definative list of backend sites that try this backdoor approch userly the rought of viruses and melware.

24,490件の閲覧回数
メッセージ20/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Is this information transferred via editmysite.com secured and encrypted?  Thank you.

16,663件の閲覧回数
メッセージ21/55
不適切なコンテンツを報告