x

Downgrading from a plan to free

Hi, I purchased a plan sometime last week and after using the features decided I don't actually need it. I've already emailed customer support with the correct details but the emails are taking really long to come. Could someone help to downgrade my site to free so I can republish it using the weebly subdomain as well as receive my refund? It's: lydiagan.weebly.com, currently lydiagan.co (but unviewable since I didn't purchase that domain).  I can't manually change it, see attached below. 

Highly appreciate it. 

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Not a problem, @lydia.

I've reverted your site back to the free subdomain, refunded the charge, and removed the upgrade for you. Let me know if you have any trouble.

View Best Answer >

Message 10 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

Best Answer

Not a problem, @lydia.

I've reverted your site back to the free subdomain, refunded the charge, and removed the upgrade for you. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Message 10 of 9

Hi Adam, 

Thanks so much. Just waiting for the refund to show, but all's good! 

Message 10 of 9
Square

Ok, not a problem!

Message 10 of 9

Adam, I need help and don't know where else to ask, because the help chat is not working... I needed to put my paid account on hold & just do the free version for a while. So yesterday a customer service rep canceled my paid account for me. I am now on the free account.

I made the member pages "public" & deleted my member "groups," so I could publish my site, but it is still telling me to "Modify or remove these premium elements and features."  All it does is take me back to the member list page though, and it doesn't give me instructions on what to do from there. I'm so confused...

Do I need to delete all my members or something? I would delete them all, but I don't see a way to do that, without deleting every single person individually through each person's settings. Is there not a way to bulk-delete members? Deleting them individually would take ALL day, and I'm not even sure if that would solve the issue. I'm not sure what to do. I just need my free account published. PLEASE HELP. Thank you.image

Message 10 of 9
Square

I'm really sorry, but there isn't a way to bulk delete members. You will need to remove them individually in order to publish. 

Message 10 of 9

Hi,

I have canceled my subscription and would also like to downgrade to a free site, https://www.emmamoffett.com/

Could you please advise me on this process or action it for me?

Thank you,

Emma

Message 10 of 9
Square

Hi @emmamoff 👋 It looks like you have turned off the auto renew for your website. Now you will just need to change the site address to a Weebly subdomain. 

Log into the site editor and click Settings, then change the site address to a subdomain option. 

Please let me know if you need help with this. 😊

Message 10 of 9

I need to change to a free site. I am having so much trouble locating where I should do this. I went to site address - however when I click on it - I get my domain name. Can you please guide me on this

I have turned off auto pay.

Thank you so much. Claudia

Message 10 of 9