x

How do I find the age of my website?

I can't find the age of my website on Weebly, only when it was edited and dates when I get an archive of my site. I use the Internet Archive, but that's not an exact time either - all estimates. Even lookup tools are inaccurate. Anyone know where this information is or if Weebly can create one?

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 14
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

This is a good option, @hawaiisunfun 

My apologies for not seeing your last comment from a few weeks ago. We can log the request with the team, however, I'm not sure if this is something that can be, or would be added. 

View Best Answer >

Message 15 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Message 15 of 14
Square

I would need to know the URL of the website you are referring to. Then we can check the back logs to see when the website was first published. 😊

Message 15 of 14
Square

Hi @hawaiisunfun 👋

I don't believe this information is made available through the account, but we can probably figure out first publish date if that helps. Can you confirm your site URL? 

Message 15 of 14

how do you make this confirmation?

Message 15 of 14

http://brittany-bunk.weebly.com/

Hopefully that can be a feature one day.

Message 15 of 14
Square

Hmm.. I'm having a hard time finding the publish logs for this particular site. 🤔 I do see that several publish attempts have been made in the past few days. Were you having trouble publishing?

I checked the website Wayback Machine and can see that the first publish was April 2021

Does that sound right to you?                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Message 15 of 14

no. I always press publish to update the site. I just want to know when I first published the site. It's really hard on weebly to know.

Message 15 of 14

I added my website to the internet archive - that's why it's there.

Message 15 of 14
Square

Sorry for the delay! I was able to request the first publish date for the website, and the date we have is 10/16/13. 

Hope this helps you out! 😊

Message 15 of 14

thanks. May I put in a request for this info to be on the website, so it doesn't have to be requested through here?

Message 15 of 14

While it's not accurate - a place to get a good idea of when a website's published is by looking at the login history on one's weebly dashboard in 'account settings' - especially if there's only one website there.

Message 15 of 14
Square

Best Answer

This is a good option, @hawaiisunfun 

My apologies for not seeing your last comment from a few weeks ago. We can log the request with the team, however, I'm not sure if this is something that can be, or would be added. 

Message 15 of 14

At least you saw it now - which I'm glad for. The fact that you would bring this up to your team really means a lot. Even if it doesn't happen - at least an effort was made to find out Smiley Happy. If new features are ever added in - this is a good one to have Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 14