x

Image to be displayed while audio plays

I have uploaded an image to my web site and I have linked an mp3 file to it so when the end-user clicks the image, it plays the linked mp3. Couple things I have run into that I'd like to fix is when you click on the image, you end up going to a new page that is blank that only contanis an audio player in the middle. Ideally, I would like to have the image appear as well but I'm not seeing any way to set up this functionality. I would also like to stay on the same page where the image was clicked. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

You're welcome! Good idea with the video! Best wishes to you. Smiley Happy 

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hi @nick_oehler Can you please post a link to the page with the image/mps file you are referring to? Thanks! 

Message 7 of 6

Message 7 of 6
Square

Thanks for verifying. It looks like this is the type of behavior for this type of file. Have you already tried using the audio element and adding an image directly above it? You might want to also try checking the app center for any available audio apps. Smiley Happy https://www.weebly.com/app-center/search/audio

Message 7 of 6

Thanks for the help and guidance. I'll see what I'm able to do. I also thought about creating a video file with only the image and audio... but that seemed like extra work.Thanks again!

Message 7 of 6
Square

Best Answer

You're welcome! Good idea with the video! Best wishes to you. Smiley Happy 

Message 7 of 6