x

Logo In Header

Hi guys, I'm not familiar with coding at all and I need to add my logo to the header where the title would be but replacing it instead of having that. 

I've searched it in the help section but it doesn't exactly match whats on the screen on my website. below is what weebly instructs and then what I see on my site. Can someone please help me with this? 

Thanks,

Lea.

imageimage

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 12
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

@leaS 

If you hover over the title you should be able to bring up a floating menu with the options Off - Text - Logo. Click Logo and upload your image. The title will automatically disappear and be replaced with your image. Hover on your new logo and you can either return to your old title or edit the logo.

Hope this helps, Gary

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square

Hi @leaS Can you please clarify what you are trying to do? Are you just trying to add an image file as your logo? Can you also confirm your site name? 

You may not need to edit code depending on what you are trying to do.

Message 2 of 12

Hi Bernadette, 

Thanks for responding. Yes I am wanting to add an image file for my logo in the "title" area instead of that title.

My site is unpaublished again at the moment because I'm working on it but it's www.leascottartist.com

Thanks so much.

Lea Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12

Best Answer

@leaS 

If you hover over the title you should be able to bring up a floating menu with the options Off - Text - Logo. Click Logo and upload your image. The title will automatically disappear and be replaced with your image. Hover on your new logo and you can either return to your old title or edit the logo.

Hope this helps, Gary

Message 2 of 12

Thanks Gary. Yes this helped Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12

Hi all!

Weebly themes seem to allow either logo OR the website title to appear in the header.

Does somebody know how to make BOTH the logo and title displayed?

Thank you.

Message 2 of 12

Is there a way to display BOTH logo AND title in the header? Do I have to choose either or?

Message 2 of 12
Square

There isn't a way to do that right now, though you could make a version of your logo that includes text with it. You could also customize your theme to add the text separately.

Message 2 of 12

Unfortunately, including text in logo does not wrk for me as the website name is different and changing. 

But HOW can I customise the theme? That is exactly what I'm asking! Can you provide a code snippet that will achieve this? I tried different versions and it did not work for me.

Thanks

Message 2 of 12
Square

I can't provide template customization advice, although I would expect it would involve adding your text and wrapping it in something that you then add some CSS to style. Perhaps a span tag next to {logo}?

Message 2 of 12

I can't change the image in the header.  I want to upload a new image but I don't have that option available to me.  I have Text/Logo/Edit.  There is no option to replace photo.  Edit only allows me to edit the current logo in the header.  Please advise.  Website: http://portcitypottery.com

Message 2 of 12
Square

Thanks for reaching out, @pcpfc

If you hover over the area you should see a little trash can icon. Delete the image first, then you will see the option to upload a new image. 

Hope that helps! 

Message 2 of 12