x

Looking for Chat or Email Support?

Hey, there!

Perhaps you stumbled into our Community, but you aren't quite sure how to get to the Support Center. No worries! We're here to help!

Email and Chat Support are still available! You can find them here: help.weebly.com

Feel free to explore the Community before you go! We're eager to answer questions and give feedback.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 1 of 131
130 REPLIES 130
Square

Really sorry to hear that. I'm sure it's in her open queue, and she will get back to you as soon as possible. What is she helping you with?

Message 96 of 131

My question is about the very low speed of file upload.
Very slow loading. I am forced to place files on another hosting because of the slow speed.
For comparison ... download file from weebly for 3 minutes, and from other services 30 seconds.

Why do I pay the "pro" tariff if I have to use other services?
(sorry for the bad English)

Message 96 of 131
Square

It's ok about your English; I can understand what you mean. I would guess this is because of the distance between our servers and you, although the size of the files you are uploading or downloading can make a difference. Are these large files?

Message 96 of 131

My website has only US traffic. Most of users complain that files are loaded very slowly in comparison with other websites (not weebly). I see most too.
I think that weebly service specially underestimates return speed (limits speed).

"Are these large files?"

50Mb. - have to wait 3 minutes. On other sites it's 30 seconds.

Message 96 of 131
Square

Could you provide me a link to a page with a file to download on it (assuming it's publicly viewable)? I'll test it from my home laptop.

Message 96 of 131

I sent you a private message.
Message 96 of 131
Square

Thanks for that. The download went quick enough for me that that I didn't even get a chance to really time it, so maybe 2 - 3 seconds. I use AT&T U-verse at home, which is fairly common. Downloading during peak hours during the evening can slow things down, but it shouldn't make it in the range of minutes.

Message 96 of 131

"2 - 3 seconds" 50mb?

Are you talking about downloading a page or content?
It takes me 2-3 minutes to download the content. (Game)
From another site 20-30 seconds.

Message 96 of 131

It's strange. Can I not wait for an answer?

Message 96 of 131
Square

2 - 3 seconds was how long it took me to download the file, not the page.

Message 96 of 131

I asked, 50 megabytes 2-3 seconds?
Why do I and my US users spend 2-3 minutes?

Message 96 of 131

How do I remove images from web page so that I can add new ones. They are from a page that Iloaded from themes

Message 98 of 131
Square

If it's a regular image element, mouse over it in the editor and click the "x" button on the top right of the element. If it's the background of a section or header, click on the section background, then click "Edit background" on the grey popup that loads on the bottom of the section.

Message 98 of 131

its not working man...nothing working on help ,,not the live chat nor the submit ticket...nothing

really very frustrating,..unable to login, the page redirects me to weebly's homepage after login

what is this??

Message 100 of 131
Square

Very sorry for the frustration, @techtrader11. I see you have already been in contact with support and are aware of the issue. Please make sure to reply to the email that was sent to you from the policy team. Thank you.

Message 100 of 131

Hi Erin, there is no chat offered in the help center I tried to get answers from. Only a mail form, but nobody answers for hours, I did not even get a ticket. Any idea who can help me?

ulli.mayer@bluewin.ch

Message 104 of 131
Square

I see two difference tickest that we received from you, @Ulli_Mayer - you should hear back on those shortly. If you don't see the chat option, it means that either no agents are available or it's outside of our normal chat hours:

Monday to Friday from 6am to 6pm Pacific Time (9am to 9pm Eastern) and Saturday / Sunday from 8am to 5pm Pacific Time (11am to 8pm Eastern).

Message 104 of 131

Yes, I am still looking for Chat or Email Support... since Tuesday! Nothing happenend. It's extremely disappointing. Ulli

Message 104 of 131
Square

Hi @Ulli_Mayer It looks like you have been talking with a rep and have the issue sorted out. Best wishes to you! 

Message 104 of 131

Hi Erin,

I need some help to show badges on my website (LinkedIn, Facebook and Bark) and I can not work out how to do it.  I dont seem to be able to bring up your supprt page either, it just opens a blank page. 

Some guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Message 106 of 131
Square

Thanks for posting, @Jaq. It looks like you're using an older browser; if you switch to Chrome, Edge, or FireFox our support site should load for you. You might want to check out the social icons element for adding those to your site.

Message 106 of 131