x

Looking for Chat or Email Support?

Hey, there!

Perhaps you stumbled into our Community, but you aren't quite sure how to get to the Support Center. No worries! We're here to help!

Email and Chat Support are still available! You can find them here: help.weebly.com

Feel free to explore the Community before you go! We're eager to answer questions and give feedback.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 1 of 131
130 REPLIES 130
Square

In the list of suggested answers, scroll down and you should see a button that states something like "I still need help". Click on that and it will show available options to contact our support team, @dvoraliss.

Message 128 of 131

Hello!

I have a question. I have an old account/ an old website I would like to delete. The problem is that I do not know any password and the email account was an old one I am not using anymore. I only know the URL of the page that I would like to delete. How can I do this?

Thank you!

Message 130 of 131
Square

Hi @JuliaW - welcome to the Community!

I would log out of the account you are in now and submit an account recovery request to our support team. Once you are logged in you can un-publish the site and deactivate the account.

Message 130 of 131

How do I "verify" my account. I've been trying to publish my website for a while now and it refuses to do so until I "verify" my account. How do I do that. 

Message 132 of 131
Square

Hi @marodriguez Can you verify the name of the site you are trying to publish? 

Message 132 of 131