x

Looking for Chat or Email Support?

Hey, there!

Perhaps you stumbled into our Community, but you aren't quite sure how to get to the Support Center. No worries! We're here to help!

Email and Chat Support are still available! You can find them here: help.weebly.com

Feel free to explore the Community before you go! We're eager to answer questions and give feedback.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 1 of 131
130 REPLIES 130

Hi.

Whenever I click "support" or "help" I get a blank screen.  So I'm typing this here so that someone may get back to me and help.  Basically, whenever I log into my site account: Wilsonswildlife.com, it wont let me edit the site, I just get a blank screen.  Please email me back on tonyandlynnewilson@gmail.com.

Thnaks.

Tony

Message 108 of 131
Square

It looks like you're using Internet Explorer, @Wilson1. Microsoft discontinued updates and support for that, so I recommend switching to the newest version of Google Chrome, FireFox, or Microsoft Edge. Any one of those three should work much better for you.

Message 108 of 131

hi i have forgotten all my details to log in to my account i am using my email address but it wont let me reset a new password or i might have given a dif email i cant remeber but my company is new inn motors birchgrove cardiff cf14 4h 

my email to contact me is ---- 

would be great if some one can email me to help me log back into to it to make some changes 

thanks mike 

Message 112 of 131
Square

Hi @newinnmotos What is the url of the site, please? Thanks! 

Message 112 of 131

newinnmotors.weebly.com/

thanks 
Message 112 of 131
Square

Thanks for that info, @newinnmotos. I'll send you a PM to follow up.

Message 112 of 131

I have just been charged £55.00 for Google Apps. Please can you confirm this charge?  Is it the cost of having my email address for my site? Is it a once of payment for the year?  I paid for hosting for two years (until 2020).

Thank you.

Elizabeth Friend

Domain name Postive Transitions.co.uk. 

Message 114 of 131
Square

HI Elizabeth. Yes, the charge is for your email address you have setup through Weebly. The charge is for one year of service and will expire next August. Are you using the email address? 

Message 114 of 131

Erin, my Chat box keeps disapprearing, I mam in m iddle of a process iwth Sarah in support   

Message 116 of 131
Square

Hi there. Sorry to hear you keep dropping out of chat. It might help (in the future) to make sure that you are always using a brand new, cache-less session. You can do this by opening up the help center in private/incognito mode. Were you able to find the answer to your question? 

Message 116 of 131

Safe Web Report for:
promote.weebly.com
promote.weebly.com
Web Site Location     United States of America
Norton Rating
Norton Safe Web has analyzed promote.weebly.com for safety and security problems. Below is a sample of the threats that were found. Summary
  • Computer Threats: 0
  • Identity Threats: 1
  • Annoyance factors: 0
Total threats on this site: 1
The Norton rating is a result of Symantec's automated analysis system. Learn more.
The opinions of our users are reflected separately in the community rating on the right.

Community Reviews (0)
Threat Report
small-warning
Phishing Attacks
Threats found: 1  

Community Rating
big-community-0

not yet rated

Message 118 of 131
Square

Thanks for the screenshots, @deerelkbear. Our policy team is working wiht Norton to get that warning removed. It's safe to ignore the warning, though, since it's a false-positive.

Message 118 of 131

I am battling to login to Weebly to edit Nigelyn Guest Cottage

My name is Nigel Fitt

My email address is [personal info redacted]

Tags (1)
Message 120 of 131
Square

What happens when you try to log in, @nigel?

Message 120 of 131

Hi,

Mistakenly I pushed the upgrad bottom and you withraw from my visa $108. Please return it back to my visa. During this COVI-19 disaster I want to save my money for ergent matters. 

Thank you

Paria Shahverdi

Message 121 of 131

I have a website called www.thegourdfactor.com and I paid for a renewal 2 years subscription in March. I paid by paypal and the money was removed the day after I paid yet you have shutdown my website.

What is my next course of action? This is not helpful!

Message 124 of 131
Square

Hi @thegourdfactor I'm sorry for the confusion. Your website has two services; hosting and domain registration. You renewed your domain name in March, but your hosting plan expired on 4/22. Once you renew the hosting plan you will be able to publish your site again. Click the dropdown in the top right menu, then Account>My Services and then click "extend" next to the hosting plan. 

Message 124 of 131

Thank you so much Bernadette. My apologies I didn't realise there were the two charges.

cheers

stay safe

Eileen

Message 124 of 131

any idea when chat will work again? After an hour of waiting with not even a thanks for your patience. Ill try email again I guess.

Message 126 of 131
Square

Did you try again, @bikerscave? I'm not sure what time you tried, but you should be able to chat if you are trying during the hours our Call Center is open.

Message 126 of 131

I have spent the last hour looking for an email for me to write my issue.  None of the chat questions answer my issue.  I am desperate!!

Message 128 of 131