x

How do I make a page visible in navigation bar?

I've added an "about" page to my site but it doesn't show up in the navigation bar at the top of the site.  www.bookkeepercate.com The page settings says it's visible but the only way to find it is from the "more about Cate" button at the bottom of my home page.  I'm using the Professional subscription.    Help please.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @BKCate,

It looks like you need to add that page to the navigation bar from the home page settings. We recommend checking out this help article for more information about adding that page to the navigation list. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Also, welcome to the Seller Community! 🥳 We are so happy to have you here. While you are here, we recommend checking out our Orientation & Etiquette. Hope this helps! 😊

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @BKCate,

It looks like you need to add that page to the navigation bar from the home page settings. We recommend checking out this help article for more information about adding that page to the navigation list. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Also, welcome to the Seller Community! 🥳 We are so happy to have you here. While you are here, we recommend checking out our Orientation & Etiquette. Hope this helps! 😊

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thank you.  I had originally created the About page as hidden from navigation and just couldn't turn it back on.  So I duplicated the page and was able to make that one appear in navigation.  So the problem is fixed, but the article you sent did help me work around it.

Message 3 of 3