x

"Pending Orders" displays BOTH pending and some random completed/shipped orders.

Hi guys, 

With the new interface, the pending orders tab should only show orders that are pending like it did before in the past before the new store editor update but it shows the pending orders PLUS some random other orders that are done and shipped out. Any idea why this may be happening? Thanks. 

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Hello! Sorry for the trouble. 

If you get a chance, definitely get in touch with support at hc.weebly.com. They'll be able to look over the specific orders with you and help troubleshoot exactly what's happening in the account.

Message 2 of 45

Having the same issue.

Message 3 of 45
Square

Our engineers are looking into the cause of the sorting problem - I don't have an ETA on when they'll have that resolved, though. Thanks for your patience!

Message 4 of 45

This also happens on my order list as well, though it is random and does not always occur. Strange!

Message 5 of 45

I have contacted CS about this 2 or 3 times and it's still occurring... randomly a few dropped off the scene and others appeared... I was basically told they were aware and since it really only affected my view I was ok (nice of Weebly to let me know I'm ok when this is a daily frustration).. it doesn't affect my customers... just my view... 

I now have 8 orders showing in my Pending that shouldn't be... I also have one partial shipped order mixed in that lot that I have to keep mental note of... it's definitely affecting my view of not only the sort but Weebly's CS... 

It's been going on for over 6 months... 

From DECEMBER:

"Hi Lora,

This is still being looked into. We do not have an ETA. I realize it is frustrating not being able to alter that status. For now, they will still show as pending, but as long as you have already processed the order, you are OK. Only you see this, not the customer.

We are here to help, please let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you!
-Angela"

Message 6 of 45

It's actually getting worse now. Many of my shipped items appear when I filter the view for Pending and the number of shipped transactions continues to grow while in the Pending view. I've noticed also that, sometimes, the topmost (or most recent) order that is in Pending status will not appear when in that view, but will only appear when viewing All Status. Since my order frequency is small (only a couple a day), it's manageable, but this could wreak havoc for a larger company. I just asked CS if there was any movement at all. 

Message 7 of 45

This has recently gotten worse.  It was good for a short period, but right now it shows nearly every order when I filter as pending.  This is very frustrating as most of my orders are filled within hours, but others take weeks to months to fill.

Message 8 of 45
Square

Sorry to hear that, @BadgerRidge. I'll update our engineers that this is affecting you - they are working on fixing this and should hopefully have it resolved soon.

Message 9 of 45

I have products and services paid for where most still say Pending, and a few say Paid.  It seems that they all should say Paid.   Is there something in the set up that causes this to happen?       I will be opening a physical studio soon, and want to get a hold on this before the numbers grow!

Thank you in advance,

Debbie

Message 10 of 45
Square

Apologies @RTE1! I did not see your response but I will also follow up via email with you. The products that are marked as "pending" are all set to be a physical product. I don't see that you've set up any shipping rules, though, and some of these orders appear to be a service? Is this correct? On that note you will notice that the orders marked as "paid" are all service orders and are not waiting on a status (like "shipped") to change. Do you have any physical products you are selling that would require shipping?

Message 11 of 45

It has been almost 5 YEARS since the first post notified Weebly of this problem.  They still haven't fixed it.

Message 13 of 45

Really disappointed with this issue. I have just started getting orders through on my new website and this will be a nightmare if it isn't resolved.

It's fine to say that the customers won't see it so it isn't a problem but the risk is that duplicated shipments will be sent out to the same customer. That isn't OK as it will cost.

Please get a move on Weebly. Have stopped recommending Weebly to friends until this is sorted.

Message 13 of 45
Square

I don't have an ETA on this though I can understand how frustrating it is, @Fretmeister, regardless of whether it's something that affects customers or not. Thank you for your patience while our engineers resolve it!

Message 14 of 45

Do you have any updates on this? When this started I had 2 or 3 orders that showed in the pending filter... now I have 33!!! I actually missed filling 2 orders because of this issue. It's becoming very frustrating... since it was first reported in September 2016... I would think 7 months is enough time to get it fixed! As a programmer myself, I would at least have a query i could run to help those affected that are reporting the issues...
Message 15 of 45

Hey there lora3677! If you haven't already, I'd definitely recommend contacting support, so they'll be able to ensure you're set to receive email updates as they come. That will be the best way to ensure you're among the first to know the details as they come.

Message 16 of 45

This problem is actually affecting other status flags as well. For example, 'Refunded' does not always show all of the transactions that have been refunded and, in a new twist, I found a transaction that had been refunded showing up as 'Pending'. The entire interface seems to be screwed-up

Message 17 of 45
Square

That's unfortunate, @DocHarmony. I've updated the ticket with our engineers to reflect the additional information. Thanks for your patience!

Message 18 of 45

This is causing issues on our store as well. It is also causing certain orders to not show up when searching the list even with "All Statuses" selected. They must be manually located. This is extremely frustrating when looking through several hundred orders.

Message 19 of 45

I am now keeping track of all orders using filtered email lists and/or Excel. The problem grows with each day, as most (or all) of my Shipped Orders are now showing up in the Pending filtered list since the problem was first reported a few months ago. Can't imagine why it is taking so long to fix something like this. Very disappointed!

Message 20 of 45
Square

Sorry we don't have an update yet, @DocHarmony! I can definitely understand how this is frustrating for you.

Message 21 of 45