x

"Pending Orders" displays BOTH pending and some random completed/shipped orders.

Hi guys, 

With the new interface, the pending orders tab should only show orders that are pending like it did before in the past before the new store editor update but it shows the pending orders PLUS some random other orders that are done and shipped out. Any idea why this may be happening? Thanks. 

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44
Square

Hi @Legolas.

I would contact our support team about that if you haven't yet. They can try doing a reindex to see if that helps, but if not they can escalate it to our engineers so they can fix it.

Message 44 of 45

Hey Adam, please HELP! My website screwpegsaustralia.com.au is suddenly unreachable. I have submitted a support ticket but they usually take days, at best, to respond.

I am dismayed that having changed nothing to do with my domain settings and payment just renewed last month, that my website can suddenly become unreachable. I have also submitted a support ticket with my domain registrar to check that my A records are still correct as stated in the intial setup instructions provided from weebly support pages.

Thanks in advance,

Screw Peg Guy

Message 46 of 45
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @TheScrewGuy,

We are able to see your website still up and active. Are you able to provide a screenshot of the website you are seeing? 

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 46 of 45