x

"Pending Orders" displays BOTH pending and some random completed/shipped orders.

Hi guys, 

With the new interface, the pending orders tab should only show orders that are pending like it did before in the past before the new store editor update but it shows the pending orders PLUS some random other orders that are done and shipped out. Any idea why this may be happening? Thanks. 

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

We are still having the same issues as everyone else. When you click pending - the order list shows shipped and pending mixed in. Weebly is a great interface to use but when there are ssues, they are not resolved in any urgency. Extremely frustrating

Message 22 of 45
Square

Our engineers have made a some progress in figuring out what the root cause of the issue is; unfortunately, I don't know yet when they'll have a fix in. Sorry for the time it's taken, everyone!

Message 23 of 45

Been about a year since this error popped up...   what is the plan to fix it?

Message 24 of 45
Square

I'll see if I can get an update, @BadgerRidge. Sorry for the trouble!

Message 25 of 45

This problem was solved for a long time, but has now showed up again since the new Store interface was implemented a few days ago. Shipped items show up in a filtered 'Pending' list. In addition, a recently shipped item will not show up in the filtered 'shipped' list, but will appear when all statuses are shown. Have tried clearing cache and logging in and out. Also, Dashboard reports wrong number of pending items. 

Message 26 of 45
Square

Sorry to hear that, @DocHarmony. Are you using the new integrated shipping labels? I see some orders marked as Shipped from the 15th and 16th. Are those ones showing correct?

Message 27 of 45

I am using the new integrated shipping labels, but this started a few days ago. Screenshot below showing a filtered Pending list with three shipped orders appearing

Message 28 of 45
Square

Ah, I see what you mean now. Not sure if the recent update to shipping had anything to do with this, but I'm escalating the issue to a senior tech agent. Is it okay to create a support ticket to your email on file?

Message 29 of 45

Also having this issue since yesterday. Shipped order shows up in pending filter and pending on dashboard. Since this issue was first reported 2 years ago it seems that there is no fix. Unacceptable.

Message 30 of 45
Square

Sorry for the trouble, @TheScrewGuy. It sounds like a re-index might help with that, so I've started that going for your site. Once that completes I think it should help your filters work better.

Message 31 of 45

Same here.  Weebly has been aware of this for over two years and not put a ptch in.  Very disappointing.  I don't have a ton of orders yet but this is confusing when I am trying to verify orders that haven't been shipped yet.

Please let me know when this will be addressed and updated.

Thank you,

John

Message 44 of 45
Square

Which of your sites are you having trouble with, @jpstonehouse? I can start a re-index of the site which should help.

Message 44 of 45

I just started and my very first order needed to be canceled due to testing. It still says pending. This is very frustrating. Can you also redo mine at smokieshemp.com?

Message 44 of 45
Square

When I check your orders it shows as "cancelled" for me, @SmokiesHempCo. Are you not seeing that?

Message 44 of 45

This is pathetic. I think this goes to show that Weebly are really dishonest. Two years and no fix when they claim to have been looking into it. What for two years?! My 10 year old daughter can program and release an app in one morning, what? do you guys even have education's or are you simply call centre workers pretending to have computing experience when in reality you dropped out of uni? Rubbish. Of course they are not fixing anything. I will be cancelling my subscription when its time up and have advised a whole slew of my friends and customers to do the same. How dare Weebly just lie to us like this. 

Message 44 of 45

i have same problem orders pending when already shipped, really anying. system error and no way to correct them. www.Gvibes.dk

Message 44 of 45

Same here as well.  www.pictoriographica.com

Message 44 of 45
Square

Thanks for posting, @pmt and @noddaduma. I've started a re-index of both of your sites which could potentially fix that. It can several hours or more for that to complete, though. If you're still seeing this after 24 hours or so, please let our Customer Success team know via our Support Site so they can take it to our engineers.

https://www.weebly.com/app/help/

Message 44 of 45

Hi,

It's been a couple months (time flies when you're busy) since my post, but I still have completed orders showing as pending.  I'm afraid I'm not familiar enough with your Support Site to navigate to where your "Customer Success team" is located.  Got a link?

Can I suggest that you add a feature so we can manually change the status on those ourselves if needed.  Being an engineer myself, I'd really appreciate some greater flexibility in your implementation. 

Message 44 of 45
Square

We use a specific flow to the contact form and it loads in a popup, so we can't actually give a direct link to it. If you scroll to the bottom of the support site and click on "contact us" it will take you through the flow, though.

I started another re-index of your site which should fix it. Normally re-indexing should happen when your site is published or on other changes, though it's possible that didn't happen for some reason.

Message 44 of 45

I see I'm not alone with this problem, but I also see that it's been happening for several years without a solution which is a little troubling.

Anyway my own site currently lists an item that I've marked as Shipped in the Pending view. I only sell small volumes, but I was hoping the website would be the main tool to keep track of everything. It seems that's not going to be the case. Smiley Sad

Is there any way Square/Weebly can correct this for the order in question?

And is there a standard, quick procedure for getting future such errors reported and corrected easily?

Thanks.

Message 44 of 45