x
Admin

๐Ÿ Welcome New Community Members ๐Ÿ

Frame 6 (1).png

A warm welcome to everyone who joined the Seller Community in the past 7 days! I hope you are all keeping well. My name is Helen and Iโ€™m a Community Manager at Square. If you have the time, reply to this post to introduce yourself and tell about your business. I'd love to learn more about you! Where are you located? When did you start your business?

I hope youโ€™ve had a chance to explore the Community. If not, hereโ€™s a quick round of up of some helpful posts:

๐Ÿ“Announcing: Free Skillshare Membership for Square sellersโ€”Take advantage of this offer and sign up for online courses on a wide range of topics. 

๐Ÿ’ก Square Team App Now Available for All Team Managementโ€”Learn how your employees can use a new app to clock in and clock out and view their time without accessing the Point of Sale. Subscribe to the Product Updates blog and receive updates about new features and tools. 

๐Ÿ” How to Search for and find Best Answers in the Seller Communityโ€”Learn how to find solutions in the Seller Community. If you donโ€™t see the answer to your question donโ€™t hesitate to to click Start Thread.

Looking forward to learning more about you and your businesses!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Adding just a few of the sellers who joined this week - everyone is welcome to drop in to say Hi! @Angeline @Can-Am @Peggyhurdle @theherblady @fiverootsdesign @sayanti @creativenest 

@FurnishbyIsa @BeautiflyyBarg @CastleMakers @Judyseatery1982

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Hello thanks for the welcome I am a pretty new seller online on eBay and poshmark but I would like to have a platform like this where I can call home ๐Ÿ™‚ any advice for newbie like me please feel free to reach out ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

I am in Alberta Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hello @BeautiflyyBarg and welcome again, it's nice to 'meet' you. I hope all is well in Alberta!

I try to pin helpful posts with tips & tricks to the homepage and I share helpful posts our monthly newsletter too. Is there anything in particular you're interested to learn about? 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 5 of 5